Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2001, 01:45 AM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

This is my first post here and I just have one question: Where is the last Tome of Creation? I've searched everywhere especially all over Cet's Pyramid but I just can't find it. If anyone can tell me where it is I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the help.

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 04:52 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Look for a blood stained, booby trapped hallway - about one third of the way in the pyramid - there are some switches at the end of the hallway, but the door that is opened is back in the chamber that the hallway branches off of. In the secret room is a chest with the tome. I the directions don't get you there, then I suggest you try one of the map sites (like Rick's).
Regards
Davros
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 09:42 AM   #3
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Did you find it, Jafin? If not, Davros (our wonderful Sultan) is talking about looking here: http://www.volberding.com/WHints/index.html

Welcome back, Davros, so nice to see you!

Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 10:24 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Davros! You're back! Whoohoo!!!!!

Did you have a good voyage, Mate?

Good to see you again!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 03:42 PM   #5
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Is the secret room that we're talking about near where you fight Sathius, the one that's above another room with 2 treasure chests in it? If it is, I looked there and opened the chest but no tome.

-Jafin
Old 05-25-2001, 04:04 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

No...it's closer towards the front. Sathius is WAAAY in the back!

From the Pool of Unspeakable Holiness:

Go south, and across the room with the collapsing floor. When you emerge in the large room with the statues, turn right and go down the hallway. Go over the pit trap, and then follow the path to a T-intersection. Turn right again.

The Tome of Earth is in a chest behind a hidden wall at the end of that room. On the left side is a long, blood-stained corridor with blocks that come up to crush you. If you run down that corridor and flip the jackal-head switch at the end, you turn off the trap, and open the secret door, releasing a Demon Lord (blue) and opening up the small room where the chest is. The Tome of Earth is in that chest.

If you need extra hints, go here: http://www.volberding.com/Whints/Mas...es_Pyramid.htm

-Sazerac
Old 05-25-2001, 05:16 PM   #7
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks Saz, I found the Tome. Unfortunately I'm locked in Cet's Pyramid so I'll figure out some way to get out. Maybe I'll just go back to an older save. Well, thanks again.

-Jafin
Old 05-25-2001, 05:24 PM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yeah Jafin,

It's important to get your tome and go and get Zenned before you activate the portal of Isis (Cet seals the pyramid at that point from memory).

Yes Saz, I'm back in the land of OZ - see you at the chat tomorrow if you can make it.

Regards
Davros
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 05:28 PM   #9
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

What do you think of the idea of killing off my party so they get sent back to town and then taking another party from Valeia to ressurect them? I'm assuming this is rather difficult but do you think it can be done? I already started and I just arrived at Ishad N'ha, but that's the easiest part. Any ideas to make this an easier trip? Or should I just load an earlier save, like one just before I fight Cet?

-Jafin
Old 05-25-2001, 05:30 PM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Load the one before you fight Cet (an easy fight, after all), grab the Tome, then whack away at him.

Conversely, you can install the Patch file...it allegedly fixes the problem of being locked in the pyramid...but then you lose out on all the "goodies" of the game, too...

-Sazerac