Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-16-2000, 11:25 AM   #1
ryu666

I don't lost there at real,but I don't know what to do,now I talked with the king,and went to the track,then I walked
and walked a lot of time...and foun nothing,only labirints,I know that you cant tell me where I have to go,because
there a lot of elevators and halls,baut you can tell me what have i do there and what can I find there to fix
next truck.

Old 11-16-2000, 11:40 AM   #2
Astyanax12

You need a lever so that the trucks will work properly. It's lying on the floor in one of the rooms. Also be sure to get a pick and dig in those piles of earth, you'll get a nice gem now and then.

Old 11-16-2000, 01:40 PM   #3
xenotoca

this lever is not easy to find. It is in the cavern with the passage leading to the lever to switch tracks so you will be coming back twice so flag the route. It is almost under the cart and took me a bit of manouvering to get it. not the best place for it considering its importance as even with spirit eye you think it is only the cart.