Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2004, 05:46 AM   #31
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Aerich, stuff THAT real problem, lets threaten to grab Alex's ass until he tells us his SECRET

That way, EVERYBODY is happy lol. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 03:49 PM   #32
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
To tell you the truth, I feel kind of stupid that I had no idea about this. Ahh well, its not happenin in OZ so I can't get too cut up about it.

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Just kick 'em in the nuts. It does wonders for disenchanting potential suitors.
Sir Kenyth: I am starting to wonder if you got this idea from your own personal experiences with the opposite sex.... Although im sure getting kicked in the balls by pointy stilettos hurts much more [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Do you mean, that's not the way rejection is normally handled? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Where are YOU normally kicked? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2004, 04:01 PM   #33
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Okay Aerich (whoever you are), since this isn't the first time you've given me agro on IW, I can only assume you're holding some sort of personal grudge against me. This is fine, but I'd rather we have it out over PM. This goes for anyone else too. I don't want people's threads de-railed by subtle anti-Alex undertones to which I feel complied to respond to. How anyone can take a statement made in jest and borne out of complete mock-bravado even one percent seriously is beyond me, but there you go.
Old 10-09-2004, 04:14 PM   #34
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

but I'm already aware of gays and lesbians, why do we need a day for it?

EDIT: Almost forgot to slap Arledrian on the arse on the way out [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bootyshake.gif[/img]

[ 10-09-2004, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Downunda ]
Old 10-09-2004, 05:04 PM   #35
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
How anyone can take a statement made in jest and borne out of complete mock-bravado even one percent seriously is beyond me, but there you go.
Everybody just chill... Irish Coffee break [img]graemlins/veryhotthread.gif[/img]

I don't know what you're reading, dude, but everyone's being friendly & joking as far as I can see. People getting excited over (probably) nothing is not cool...
Old 10-09-2004, 06:33 PM   #36
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Yeah, right on, son. I'm out of this forum.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:21 AM   #37
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Where are YOU normally kicked? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Me? Get kicked? Heh, sonny, I don't get rejected [img]tongue.gif[/img] (jokes jokes)

[ 10-10-2004, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Dave_the_quack ]