Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 06-14-2002, 03:40 AM   #1
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

When your send out by hasphat to get the dwemer puzzle box. I go into the dwarven ruins and explored the entire area. But no puzzlebox. Can someone tell me how to get it from the start of the cave? Thanks a bunch man. This sux....
Old 06-14-2002, 03:52 AM   #2
huma
The Magister

Well I`ll try. Right when you enter the cave and begin to descend there will be a platform about halfway down. It`s right above the lowest level with the 3 doors. Anyway if you really look closely you can access a sort of ledge that will take you to this middle platform. Just enter the door and follow it to the end. After a little encounter you should take a close look around the final room.
If you miss it on your way down, just look up when you get to the bottom of the main chamber you can see the floor halfway up that you half to get to. It will probably be easier to spot the path going back up the stairs anyway. Any of that make sense?
Old 06-14-2002, 04:13 AM   #3
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Oh my god, I saw the middle platform but never knew how to get there. Just walk up the damn rocks!!!!! Youre the best Huma!! Jeeeez, how stupid of me, I actually spend like three hours in there walking around beating people up, desacrating everything, while all I had to do is walk up some stupid rocks. GOD, how lame.... Thanks man.

P.S. I tried two walkthroughs and they didnt even help me man.
P.P.S Is there more dwemer armor then the right pauldron, helmet and right gauntlet?
Old 06-14-2002, 04:23 AM   #4
huma
The Magister

I don`t recall about the armor...but I`m sure you went through every hall and room in those ruins as many times as I did (looking for that @*&%#$@ puzzle box). So don`t feel bad. I finally had to search out a FAQ to help me find the thing. I had only walked by those "rocks" leading to that level 8 or 10 times.
Old 06-14-2002, 06:10 AM   #5
Gormash
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you get down to the "Deep ore mine" and use a little levitation, you can find a trapped, locked chest (lvl 60) on the fourth floor that contains a left pauldrom.
That's what -I- found, at least...
Gormash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 04:00 PM   #6
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

wrong gormash all 3 times ive seen it it has been on a 3 tire shelf sitting on the bottom of the shelf in the ruins on the left hand corner of the room thats in in which you enter.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 07:07 AM   #7
dwarf4hire
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Actually, I think you're both right. Although I climbed instead of levitating, I found it in the chest, but didn't find any other Dwemer in the entire place, only a bunch of damned cogs and scrap metal for killing those bothersome Centurians. My brother, on the other hand, found a helm, gauntlet and pauldron plus a bunch of jewels...the little bastard...he never even found the chest. The treasure seems to be randomly generated when you enter the place. I tried to reload several(hundred it seemed)times and nothing ever changed for me.
\"To fail to speak to a man who is capable of benefiting is to let a man go to waste. To speak to a man who is incapable of benefiting is to let one\'s words go to waste. A wise man lets neither men nor words go to waste.\"~Kung Ch\'iu-Confucius
dwarf4hire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 07:20 AM   #8
gaunty
The Magister

If you are looking for the demwer armor: you must be able to
fight/kill vampires. Up north in the two demwer ruins close
to the khuul and the urshilaku camp. very bad die hard vamps
and great "heavy" armor.
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote