Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-26-2000, 02:45 PM   #1
Sterling

I've killed the Snake Goddess and found the four rooms with the elevators. I have a walkthrough that says I need to use the northern elevator in the north-east room, but that elevator doesn't work! What am I missing? Is there something else I have to do first? I have tried every other elevator, killed all the priests and pushed every button I can find...Help!
Catacomb

Old 11-26-2000, 05:56 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I've been waiting minutes and minutes before answering this thread in hopes the xenotoca or Astyanax would get here first.

Alas, you're stuck with me! Here is how I did the maze area the second time I played through the Temple - I used the logic that if where I want to be is in the SW room then I should go north. Reverse logic. You are trying to get to the SW room so you can flip a switch and open a chute elsewhere so you can get down to see wossname who has the key you need back up in the SW room again. (you wish I had waited longer! so do I!)

Wyv ( who suffers from zeroreplyaphobia - a compulsive desire to eliminate "0" in the replies column )