Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-26-2001, 06:24 PM   #41
Lord Exxon

Ok, dont take this as rude or something, but werent you supposed to make sig for me, Pangur Ban and Dundee Slaytern? Now I have seen you made for Lord Shield and Archie. Have you forgotten us or something?
Again, please dont take this in a bad way.

Old 10-26-2001, 06:56 PM   #42
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Lord Exxon, "Shield" just wanted his hosted (he had it already done) so all I had to do was upload it. As for Archie, he had requested his in e-mail over a week ago and I had just caught up with it.

However, I am getting to you guys. Can you tell me once again what it is you wanted? I went looking for the post you had made requesting it and couldn't find it, and for all the good the search engine has done today, I might as well look for it in the sky.

I still need to hear from Pangur Ban, as well. Did you get the cat uploaded so I can see how the signature will need to be merged? Please let me know.

Thanks,

------------------

Patience, my BUTT...I'm going to KILL something!!!
Old 10-26-2001, 07:07 PM   #43
Lord Shield

Thanks, Saz. I was well pleased with how my picture came out (sent it round work for halloween too

much obliged to you for hosting it

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-26-2001, 07:08 PM   #44
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Lord Exxon, "Shield" just wanted his hosted (he had it already done) so all I had to do was upload it. As for Archie, he had requested his in e-mail over a week ago and I had just caught up with it.

However, I am getting to you guys. Can you tell me once again what it is you wanted? I went looking for the post you had made requesting it and couldn't find it, and for all the good the search engine has done today, I might as well look for it in the sky.

Never mind, Lord Exxon! I found it, Page 7. Coming up!

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 08:00 PM   #45
Archie_Bunker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi Saz, Archie Bunker here.

Now dat dere is a bee-ooo-tif-full piece of American artistical woirk!

My chair ain't never looked so good!

I tink I can even make out a, what'cha call, beer stain Edith made on it.

------------------

"Those were the days."

[This message has been edited by Archie_Bunker (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 08:28 PM   #46
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Archie Bunker, that IS a really cool, and appropriate! sig!

Saz you have an incredible intuitive talent. Even though you have already done my sig, I am drawn in to these threads just to be able to see your work!

Looking forward to seeing what's next!

------------------
Old 10-26-2001, 09:17 PM   #47
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Next up: Lord Exxon. (hope this works...)

Cheers,

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 09:22 PM   #48
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL Archie Bunker, that IS a really cool, and appropriate! sig!

Saz you have an incredible intuitive talent. Even though you have already done my sig, I am drawn in to these threads just to be able to see your work!

Looking forward to seeing what's next!

Thanks so much, LadyZekke!

One thing I've been meaning to tell you. At work, in one of the classrooms, we only have old Pentium I MMX computers running Windows 95, with max 256 colors. Well, I was surfing IW from that lab this past week while I was waiting on students to finish an exam. Your sig is one of the few that STILL looks fantastic, even in 256 colors!

I'm going to have to remember that particular technique. It's a great one, by all counts.

Cheers,

------------------

Old 10-27-2001, 03:15 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sazzie, you do fabulous work! Uh.. I sure hope my sig didn't start this avalanche of requests! Yikes! But I do love mine and the fact that you made it special for me, makes it even nicer!

Sorry to hear your schedule is getting so hectic! Hey everyone! If Saz takes a wee bit longer to do a sig for you than usual, he's just busy with .. ugh.. REAL LIFE! (hey.. somebody around here has to have one! LOL )

Add this to the end of your list, Saz. A long time back we talked about a logo for the Cafe. Not sure how I'd work that.. maybe just add it as a pic in the first post or swap out with my regular sig for that first post of the new threads as we make them. Was thinking some 'rolling happy, yet laid back font' yup.. the Cafe is VERY relaxed! LOL and color.. hmmm... that's a toss up.. got any ideas? Coppery gold or a sparkly purple.. oooooooh.. LOL purple/plum sounds lovely.. wonder how hard that is to get right, though? heehee.. well we can talk about it when you get time - NO HURRY AT ALL!

oh and email me/icq me this weekend if you can.. we need to arrange another game before I fly west!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-27-2001, 03:48 AM   #50
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Add this to the end of your list, Saz. A long time back we talked about a logo for the Cafe. Not sure how I'd work that.. maybe just add it as a pic in the first post or swap out with my regular sig for that first post of the new threads as we make them. Was thinking some 'rolling happy, yet laid back font' yup.. the Cafe is VERY relaxed! LOL and color.. hmmm... that's a toss up.. got any ideas? Coppery gold or a sparkly purple.. oooooooh.. LOL purple/plum sounds lovely.. wonder how hard that is to get right, though? heehee.. well we can talk about it when you get time - NO HURRY AT ALL!
I remember that, Cloudy, and it never really left my mind. Right after we discussed it was when Z was having such trouble with the servers as "neverreadyhosting" and so it never really manifested because of that. BUt I remember you wanting something in a copper. Purple is fine, though. Yes, I have some ideas about that. I'll see what I can do.

Quote:

oh and email me/icq me this weekend if you can.. we need to arrange another game before I fly west!

Yes, I'd love to do a game or two before you have to fly off. Of course, Monday night is a go, but this weekend would be great as well. I know I'm free Sunday after 11 am my time, but possibly Saturday as well, or as an alternative. I'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Cloudy

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------