Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-04-2002, 06:38 AM   #1
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Just check this.
I think I can place a safe bet that those of you who don`t vomit as soon as you read Taluntain's second post in the thread will be picking up virtual pitchforks and torches.
And for those of you who will undoubtably say "leave it be"; this guy has accused Ziroc of theft (and there is no evidence to support his claims- whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty ??), AND has declared Ironworks to be something he should add to the censored words list. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2002, 07:08 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Idjits. pay them no mind... they judge themselves...
Old 10-04-2002, 07:16 AM   #3
Epona
Zartan

OK guys, stay calm.
We don't want any problems starting up between the 2 sites - anyone who was around for the last 'board war' will remember how stressful it was.
Ignore it. The board it is posted on is a good forum with some decent people, it's just one guy that has a bit of a gripe with us.

So PLEASE don't go posting anything there about this matter, it will only turn nasty and people will feel forced to start taking sides. That's how these things escalate. Just ignore any negative comments about IW, and enjoy posting at both forums.

Thanks folks!
Old 10-04-2002, 07:24 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OK guys, stay calm.
We don't want any problems starting up between the 2 sites - anyone who was around for the last 'board war' will remember how stressful it was.
Ignore it. The board it is posted on is a good forum with some decent people, it's just one guy that has a bit of a gripe with us.

So PLEASE don't go posting anything there about this matter, it will only turn nasty and people will feel forced to start taking sides. That's how these things escalate. Just ignore any negative comments about IW, and enjoy posting at both forums.

Thanks folks!
Two guys, actually.
And what you`re saying is easy enough in theory, but that`s what I did try when I first saw what he said.
But, I`ll take your advice anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I`ve cleared what I said there already, and I`ll just leave the place if it happens again.
Old 10-04-2002, 07:26 AM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Just to add my support to Epona. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. I'm sure Ziroc will respond on behalf of IW if he deems it necessary and nothing more important has a claim on his time (like clipping his toenails, watching paint dry etc )

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 10-04-2002, 07:29 AM   #6
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

*Resists the urge to join the forum and type profanities in uppercase letters*
How can people badmouth such a wonderful place? Ill bet he got banned from IW and has some sort of grudge towards it... If not then he is simply a misguided fool.
Old 10-04-2002, 07:31 AM   #7
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
OK guys, stay calm.

Thanks folks!
I concur... They're not worth our time. I don't think *any* other large site (read: competitor) is okay in Tal's book, so don't pay much attention to it. I recall some incidents with BGDungeon as well...
Old 10-04-2002, 07:32 AM   #8
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Just to add my support to Epona. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL. I'm sure Ziroc will respond on behalf of IW if he deems it necessary and nothing more important has a claim on his time (like clipping his toenails, watching paint dry etc )
Mouse, just out of precaution, could you close this thread? As this is bound to derail with a title like that...

[ 10-04-2002, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 10-04-2002, 07:35 AM   #9
norompanlasolas

board war... sounds pretty interesting. what happened epona???

[ 10-04-2002, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: norompanlasolas ]
Old 10-04-2002, 07:38 AM   #10
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Mouse, just out of precaution, could you close this thread? As this is bound to derail with a title like that...
Good thinking [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I will also let Ziroc know about this "incident"

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)