Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-31-2001, 01:11 PM   #1
Hawkwind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Warning: Spoilers follow....

I seem to be missing a key in the area of the Serpent Temple with the elevators in the 4 diamond-shaped rooms. The 'strategy guide' says something about a Serpent Priest - the 'Serpent Protector' who carries a key to exit the area, and this key is also supposed to unlock the locked room in this same area. I've arrived at the exit to this area, but never found a key - or an enemy who was identified as anything other than 'Serpent Caretaker' - and there were several of these. Now, I have searched the only area where I encountered priests, in case I missed it on the floor, but haven't discovered anything. Game bug? Or am I missing something that the wonderful 'strategy guide' has missed also?

==Hawkwind==

[This message has been edited by Hawkwind (edited 03-31-2001).]
Hawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 01:40 PM   #2
slug
Manshoon

this board is the only stratgey guide i ever needed. and from recent posts i gather that the thing is useless anyway. i recomend using the flags to annotate your map in this area. if you explore the entire elevator area and make some little flags to yourself, you will find what you need. you need not go far. i know that. once you kill the priest, getting out and finding the mask isn't too tricky. but, if you want the tome, it takes some more effort, if i remember correctly. it's been at least a month sinse i actually played.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 02:17 PM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Once you get to the fourth room (the SW one) flip the south lever and then go back to the second room (the NE one) and take the north elevator. It leads to a slide down to the Serpent Master.

------------------
Rick
Beginner's Help, Hints & Walk-Throughs at The WWHAP
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2001, 04:28 PM   #4
Hawkwind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Xignal:
Once you get to the fourth room (the SW one) flip the south lever and then go back to the second room (the NE one) and take the north elevator. It leads to a slide down to the Serpent Master.

Ahhhh, yes - now I remember. There was an inoperative elevator, and I wondered what it was that got it moving. I probably missed a switch in the exit area. Great! Thanks for the help, Xignal.

==Hawkwind==

Hawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote