Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-12-2002, 07:56 AM   #1
JakesOrBetter
Dungeon Master

I have found my way to the entrance to the Cult of the siteless one. (There is a pit in the floor in a small room.) Is there a key that I am missing. There is a locked door in the hallway before you reach the gas chamber but I am unable to open it as well. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.
JakesOrBetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 07:58 AM   #2
Sodomatic Goat
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesOrBetter:
I have found my way to the entrance to the Cult of the siteless one. (There is a pit in the floor in a small room.) Is there a key that I am missing. There is a locked door in the hallway before you reach the gas chamber but I am unable to open it as well. Am I missing something obvious? Thanks.
You'll get a key from defected cult members, but I can't remember where they are, it is somewhere around though.
Old 11-12-2002, 08:59 AM   #3
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

Did you talk to Gaal? Agree to his quest and he gives you the key.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:40 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

There are two locked doors in the Sewers.
1. The first one is near the bandits that wanted money for pass. The key in in another dungeon - in Windspear Hills.
2. The second one is on the lower floor near the "gas chamber". The key is given by Gaal whom you meet behind the "gas chamber". BEWARE! You MUST NOT kill Gaal now! Well, if you kill Gaal now then he drops some key but that key does not open the door. I don't know what does that key open. Indstead of killing Gaal, talk with him and get the key by pretending that you are a new follower of the Unseeing Eye cult. You can kill Gaal later.
Old 11-12-2002, 12:26 PM   #5
JakesOrBetter
Dungeon Master

Thanks all. I think I had the key from the Windspear hills but no longer have it. Possibly sent away an NPC who had it in their possesion. Stupid!!!!!!!!!

I very much hate cheating but if I have lost the key, can it be CLAUConsoled? Anybody know the item name?

Thanks again

Jake
JakesOrBetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 03:23 PM   #6
purre
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesOrBetter:
Thanks all. I think I had the key from the Windspear hills but no longer have it. Possibly sent away an NPC who had it in their possesion. Stupid!!!!!!!!!

I very much hate cheating but if I have lost the key, can it be CLAUConsoled? Anybody know the item name?

Thanks again

Jake
Hah,I am not the only one then!! I have too always thrown that key away,in my every single game (played BG2 through 12 times)!!
purre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 05:44 PM   #7
dragon_lord
Elminster

The Sewer key's item code is KEY29
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
dragon_lord is offline   Reply With Quote