Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2003, 11:48 PM   #1
Lil Lil

Light Bulb

The History of Peeps

The Official Peeps Website

An American Peep In Paris

Peeps Research

The Big Page Of Peeps Links

Happy 50th Anniversary Peeps!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Old 04-19-2003, 11:51 PM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I heard about that. Yellow is the most popular, followed by pink.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-20-2003, 06:40 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

50 years? no kidding. I didn't even know such thing existed.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:08 AM   #4
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Marshmellows Sprinkled with Sugar... Whod've thought they'd last that long, heck I've got some peeps right next to me, they're vanilla flavored [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2003, 04:16 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I have a case of "peeps" that's 48 assorted boxes of yellow,purple,and white marshmellow sugar coated chicks. The only problem is my doctor put me on a diet last week and I have to loose between 60 and 85 lbs by August 15 of this year so I don't get to eat any of these tasty little Peeps. They're the best Easter candy Ever made and being 50 this year and me 50 last year I've been eating them all my life. Damn I'm going to be 51 this july but I still feel 20, well an 85 pounds over weight 20 anyway.
we are having about 15 little kids between 6 and 10 years old over and I'm going to hide them with the Eggs in a little while for the Easter egg hunt. I had planed on eating them myself but that's why I'm over weight now so what the heck I can con one of them into giving me a Peep when my wife and son are not around. He He He He, hay one little Peep can't hurt! got to go for now.
Time to play Easter Bunny and go hide 12 dozen colored Hardboiled chicken Eggs and about 150 6 packs of peeps Hop Hop Hop Happy Easter.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:25 AM   #6
Lil Lil

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
50 years? no kidding. I didn't even know such thing existed.
Consider yourself lucky LOL...read some of the peeps research links and you'll see why, those things are almost indestructible!

TheCrimsomBlade,
I am sorry you don't get to enjoy your favorite easter candy.
I send you good thoughts toward your efforts to lose weight. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Happy Easter! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2003, 12:44 AM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thank you but I did get to enjoy watching 19 small childern instead of 15 have a grand time hunting for Easter Eggs and finding colored peeps and Eggs this year. It took me almost an hour to hide everything around my back yard this year and the kids had a great time stuffing peeps in their mouths and in their baskets.There were three 2 year old girls here and this was their first real Easter egg hunt. All the parents and Teens that were here Had a great time and when I thought nobody was looking I tore two peeps off and stuffed them in my mouth and my wife tossed an Ice cube at me and said your busted dude but I ate them anyway and everbody had a good laugh. So HAPPY EASTER EVERONE.