Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-07-2003, 05:32 AM   #21
Link
Jack Burton

We have a network here in our house, so I play with a friend much. We played Unreal Tournament, and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne most of the times. I win ALL the time
Old 12-07-2003, 05:47 AM   #22
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

goodmorning ya all just stopping by saw the new nice IW logo [img]smile.gif[/img] what a good christmas feeling gj ziroc
Old 12-07-2003, 06:13 AM   #23
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

hey all, its Sunday. The day of lounging around and doing practically nothing. But then theres that big maths test thats coming up and if I fail then Im screwed Ahwell lifes a b*tch.

what does everyone else have planned for today?
Old 12-07-2003, 08:42 AM   #24
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I see there's two cafe's. Is the other one for all the sick people here ? Just asking, i don't wanna catch the flue if i accidentally walk into the wrong boozer.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:53 AM   #25
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I see there's two cafe's. Is the other one for all the sick people here ? Just asking, i don't wanna catch the flue if i accidentally walk into the wrong boozer.
I'm going to cough on you... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone. I feel a little better today. I really hope I'm okay by tomorrow, don't wanna miss school. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't like make up work. I already have homework in my literature class. Everyone at my school seems pretty sick. On friday I remember alot of people coughing and complaining about being sick. This is suck so much if we have to run sprints or something in athletics class while I'm sick. I'll start breathing heavy and that'll cause me to start having a coughing fit and well, that would just suck [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-07-2003, 11:58 AM   #26
Mr_Krift
Zhentarim Guard

My band had our concert last night.... We accutly did really well concidering the night before we kept yelling at eachother and playing like poo.For those who care we did two covers and five originals, the two covers were Rage agaisnt the machine killing in the name, and bulls on parade.My voice is dead.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:00 PM   #27
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
We have a network here in our house, so I play with a friend much. We played Unreal Tournament, and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne most of the times. I win ALL the time
Ah yes, which reminds me: I also have 2 comps and play frequently with a friend. Every time we play against each other, he wins. That is because he doesn't want to be anything else but the Human race. Most recently, I restricted the use of the Human race in 1 on 1 games. That is solely because of the accursed Paladin hero. The Paladin has Holy Light, which I began to loathe in The Frozen Throne, since the cooldown was lowered significantly, to I believe 5 seconds or so. So every time I try to kill one warrior of his army, with ALL my men, he still has Holy Light maxed and can heal him faster than I can kill. Kill off the Paladin, you ask? Ah, but he also has Divine Shield, another spell I dislike, since duration of the effect was raised from 10/20/30 to 15/30/45 at some point. These damned spells combined with the Archmagi's Brilliance aura made a nearly invincible force. There was even one game, in which he added 2 computer-players, who eventually lowered his base due to some carelessness from his side, and the slightly overpowered Starfall. Because of AI stupidity, they didn't destroy all of his base. All he had left was his Altar of Kings, farms and about 20 offensive towers. He had NO warrior buildings or anything, JUST his Altar. As a sign of mercy, I let him resurrect his heroes. With only the 3 heroes, he was able to bring my whole Abomination-filled army and my 30 guard tower base to it's knees!

Keh! Simply put, I'd have to say that Divine Shield + Holy Light + Brilliance Aura is simply overpowered.

Wow, this post is a lot longer than I expected to write
Old 12-07-2003, 02:32 PM   #28
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I was going to say, the paladin doesnt have that much mana so he can't be constantly casting holy light and divine shield, but with the AM's brilliance aura, then ya, he could [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
I find the best way to eliminate someone's base is to be orc and get lots of bat riders with that flaming concotion upgrade. Not only do they rape buildings pretty quick, the upgrade also makes them unrepairable . Of course you have to hope they dont have any kind of AA or the bats are toast [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lets see, we played Ghost Recon last night, and also another game whos name I can't remember. I played a bit of Marrowind too, that was fun.

Oh, its all cloudy and drizzly outside I hope this mean a storm is on the way [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 04:15 PM   #29
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Krift:
My band had our concert last night.... We accutly did really well concidering the night before we kept yelling at eachother and playing like poo.For those who care we did two covers and five originals, the two covers were Rage agaisnt the machine killing in the name, and bulls on parade.My voice is dead.
Cool stuff MR krift

I bet ya rocked! tell us what sort of venue was it? a club or schoolhall? Whats the name of the band? How many concerts have you done? Tell Tell Tell [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 12-07-2003, 04:46 PM   #30
Mr_Krift
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Krift:
Cool stuff MR krift

I bet ya rocked! tell us what sort of venue was it? a club or schoolhall? Whats the name of the band? How many concerts have you done? Tell Tell Tell [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Mostly a kinda nu-metal twist, it is origanal tho we played at our bass players house, we had people sitting outside it was so packed!! we played with 2 other bands, 1 punk 1 emo, and i think we had the best outcome,we arent going to say who was better everyone had preferencenes. it was accutly our first concert and we even had moshes going so it was cool.
Our band name is Inque, pernounced ink the punk band was Bad Habbit, and the other one was Cathloic school girls(there all guys )

Edit: sorry if its a little clumped

[ 12-07-2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Mr_Krift ]