Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-19-2003, 06:10 PM   #11
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Afternoon, all. I scored a Personal Best on Civilization II with a civ score of 523%, King difficulty level. I am Churchill the Magnificent. Beautiful day, here. I would be wishing for rain, but it makes Galadria sad.
Old 05-19-2003, 06:18 PM   #12
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

You go Atty!

I just came in from outside. It is beautiful, sunny, 70 degrees and Magik had me out working in the yard. So now, of course, my allergies are revved up. But he is happily cutting the grass.
Old 05-19-2003, 06:25 PM   #13
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Question Mark

Attalus, I have NO IDEA how you do that. Of course, I haven't played Civ in ages. But, GAWD.

Mysticelt, love your new sig, and I see on other posts you are getting very comfy with image tags, etc. Go you.

I have a two-day seminar tomorrow and the next day. On... hold your breath.... BROWNFIELDS. Yes, the fun never ends. I know, I know, try not to be green with envy.

And, best of all.... IT'S NON-BILLABLE, so I'll need to take OTHER WORK with me to do at night and work this weekend to make up for the loss. Yippie!!!! [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 06:34 PM   #14
DameonRules
Manshoon

Hey Lady Blue how are you doing. iam still deployed, but i can still use a comp everynow and then. How's everything going? It has been really hot here. I stopped by here to see if captive was still up and to see how you where doing. If you see Emily or Mike at school tell them i said hi. Could you tell Calathis i said hi also thanks. Hope you write back
Your friend
Travis Matern

[ 05-19-2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: DameonRules ]
Old 05-19-2003, 06:41 PM   #15
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Timber!

That sure makes me envious! Thanks for the feedback...I am still playing with my sig. I know about those seminars! Behave yourself!
Old 05-19-2003, 07:01 PM   #16
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, Timber, the secret is in the Attalus Non-Aggression Until You Get Flight policy. Then, when you get Flight, start making the b******ds pay for every settler of yours that they ambushed. Also: reputation counts for NOTHING!!!
Old 05-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #17
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
i dont wanna be mean to any of you but! a buriza and lycanders are both n00b bows what you need is a nice windforce!
i got almost a perfect one with my new lv 87 bowmazon^_^
Oh please. We all know Wind Force is the best bow, but most of us don't have the insane amount of SOJ's or the hex items people want for em, or the willingness to go buy one for D2items.com or whateva [img]tongue.gif[/img] Plus, I found my buriza. How many windforces u see dropping off cows? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL, a lv55 Strafazon can't use a WF yet. so why get it when it you can't even use it. and also no one would like P Skulls for WF.

btw, morning all. Nice day today. I hope it won't rain again today.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:20 PM   #18
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Man. I'm hooked on the Linkin Park song "Crawling". [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's like the only one I've listened to ALL day. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It's so cool. I sung it all day at school and freaked a few people out. 'Lo all. The days seem to feel longer and longer now that it's nearing the end of school. Thursday we go to that amusement park and I can't wait. So how is everyone today. And Horatio, Sorry hear what happened bud, Hope things turn out okay.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-19-2003, 08:21 PM   #19
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Evening chaps. Remember me? Probably not. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What'd I miss while I was BANNED? Anything cool happen around here?
Old 05-19-2003, 08:27 PM   #20
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Okay, we had a big ole emergency here. We filed a Clean Air case in federal court to make a polluter comply. We invited the State AG's office to join in with us, since they've been sitting on their hands. They reply that they will be filing in State Court -- where, btw, the judges are much worse and where the particular judge is a relative of the defendant and has relations with the plant. DUH!!!

So, my Oh-my-God boring trip almost got cancelled at the last minute, until I whipped out some cases of research I'd done 3 months ago that made the 2 partners on the case feel reassured that they don't need me chained to the desk doing research for 48 hours straight and that I can actually go to the seminar -- WHICH I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ANYWAY.

Oh, well, at least I proved my worth. Especially since I had the bright idea: "Screw it. Intervene in the State case, add your federal claim in as another claim in the State case, then, because you have a "federal question" (Clean Air Act), you can REMOVE that state case to federal court as of right and then consolidate the two. Bingo - you haul them kicking and screaming into the court you chose to begin with."

They both looked at me and said, "Good Idea." Not every day is so good, you know? Of course, congratulating myself for being at work at 7:30 talking to you vunderful people makes me wonder what my idea of success is?? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Anywho, [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] over.

*catches breath*
Time to get back at it. [img]graemlins/shooter18.gif[/img]

[ 05-19-2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]