Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2003, 05:42 PM   #21
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I'm an

Eagle

Description
Universally admired for their soaring spirits, the eagles has a striking presence that exudes a powerful sexual energy. As is typical of bird personalities, their high metabolisms make them edgy and unable to remain in one place for long. These fascinating creatures are natural explorers and traveling is their greatest love; nothing gets their juices flowing more than a flight to an exotic locale.

Eagles are innate performers, craving attention and hogging the spotlight. But their enthusiasm for life comes at a price. For eagles are always on -- proving tiresome to their families and coworkers. In an interesting illustration of sub-species representation, Madonna is a classic golden eagle personality. Her free-spirited lifestyle, performing talents, and powerful talons have all contributed to her enormous success -- while another accomplished performer -- Sinead O'Connor, with her diffident and flighty style, is an example of the closely related bald eagle.

Like most bird personalities, eagles tend to be flighty and emotionally jittery. Avoiding committment, they prefer to keep moving, often for no other reason than the sheer joy of exploration. Rarely alighting to integrate with the locals, they are consummate voyeurs and prefer to people-watch with their eagle eyes.

Their need for freedom makes them difficult creatures to tame, and being comfortable with their own company, find little value in settling down. When they do form relationships though, they mate for life and their strong nesting instincts prod them to find secure places to live. However, when pressured, they will fly the coop leaving only turbulence in their wake, and those close to the eagle know that the best way of maintaining its friendship is to simply let it go and provide a comfortable haven for its return.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:08 PM   #22
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

My results were for a fox. The description seemed pretty accurate. The strange thing is that my mothers family is Shosone and the totem animal for the family is fox. I guess the blood hasn't thinned out yet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 10:42 PM   #23
The Ornery One
Drow Warrior

It was a tough pick between a porcupine and a weasel. It was the last two paragraphs that made the difference.

Weasel personalities are closely related to badgers and skunks, and are suave and disarmingly charming. With their quick minds and lithe physiques, they might appear to be promising companions, but are notorious for the Machiavellian streak that underscores their personalities. Their behavior is motivated by the fact that it is one of the world's smallest carnivores, and while lions and wolves may be able to afford a direct approach in acquiring resources, the smaller personality of the weasel requires more devious tactics. Its survival strategy is based on the manipulation of others and it uses its charm as its chief weapon.

Weasels lack the emotional and spiritual maturity found in the larger carnivores. They are masters of chaos and their above average intelligence allows them to think quite well on their feet. Weasels are attracted to unorthodox environments. Their quick minds are able to take advantage of rapidly changing situations and they'll always emerge with more than their fair share of the booty. They share the same ambitious streak as their cousins the beaver, but their distaste for hard work has them behaving more like their skunk relatives who also resort to chicanery.

They have an uncanny knack of sensing weakness in others and they'll often team up with more successful animal personalities, gaining their trust and then milking them for all they're worth. These relationships are completely one sided. Taking what they need, they soon scuttle off to prey on their next victim.As lawyers, they are the essence of what is wrong with the justice system. Interested only in filling their own pockets, they can be seen on late night TV touting their personal injury services.

Sex is an escape for the weasel that frequently indulges in quick wild fixes, and although it has no shortage of willing partners, it favors connections with its favorite targets: badgers, prairie dogs, and wild cats. The weasel lover is earnest and attentive, with an uncanny ability to make its partner feel as though he or she was the only person in the world. Its appealing shyness and disarming vulnerability heightens the illusion. But, since honesty is an obstacle to its quest for sex, most partners remain unaware of this rascal's true intentions until they've met its wife and kids.

It's impossible to get a straight answer out of a weasel for it simply does not have the inclination to deal with difficult issues, sidestepping them with typical weasel agility. Occasionally though -- in a rush of blood -- it will reveal a fleeting insight into its heart. But out of fear of exposing its true motives, it quickly clams up and regains control.
Old 03-11-2003, 10:58 PM   #24
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Aw a cute little otter [img]smile.gif[/img] . It was that or bat and since the description of the otter was so long when I finished I couldn't be bothered reading the bat one so otter won out by default
Old 03-12-2003, 12:02 AM   #25
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I got, You are either a Wolf or a Bear personality. But you may also be a Owl personality. I think the bear fits the best though.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 03-12-2003, 01:45 AM   #26
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I could choose between a rhinocerous or a warthog.

Why do i always get these things, a warthog of all things [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2003, 07:56 AM   #27
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

I got a porcupine or a snake.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:24 PM   #28
realbinky
Elminster

Hippo or Walrus, or maybe a Rhinocerous. I read them all, and it seems Walrus is closest.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:05 PM   #29
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

im an otter.. how nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 03-13-2003, 11:37 PM   #30
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I got porcupine too.