Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2003, 11:08 AM   #11
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

I'm a snake.
A snake is a relitive of the dragon...

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 03-11-2003, 11:12 AM   #12
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm a baboon
Baboon personalities come in all shapes and sizes but are usually powerfully built smaller individuals with bright appealing eyes. Intelligent and shrewd, they are highly adaptable individuals, and as students of the lighter side of life there is nothing they enjoy more than indulging in complicated practical jokes or impromptu comedic performances. Their reputation as clowns belies an introspective side that is glimpsed only by those that know them intimately.

Arguably, they are neither handsome nor plain, and their robust personalities are engaging and charming. Little value is placed on physical exertion and they have a tendency to gain weight in later life. Their most noticeable physical characteristic is an elastic and expressive face and with their animated communication style, they delight in being the center of attention.

Intensely social animals, they work hard to maintain their large, well-run families and insist on order in their households -- brooking no disagreement from their mates or children. They'll never back down from a physical confrontation, although they are rarely aggressive towards members of their own family. When threatened, they are formidable fighters and even larger animal personalities think twice before initiating conflict.

Baboons are highly regarded as lovers and are frisky and creative in the bedroom ( ). An unmarried baboon would never deny itself an outlet for its healthy libido and won't take no for an answer. Once its ardor has asserted itself -- it will find action -- come hell or high water. For when a baboon's on the prowl, everyone is game.

Yes, baboons are a little loony, but they're also a barrel of fun and a relationship with a baboon is like having a personal guided missile. Give it a spark and point it in the right direction and family life will be dynamic and rewarding. However, allow the projectile to get off track and you'll find yourself hurtling down a nightmarish road of argument and turmoil.

Disdain for physical work leaves them dissatisfied with manual labor unless it contains a strong creative component, and their curious nature makes they perfect for investigative work or journalism. They function best during the daylight hours, preferring to spend nights quietly in the company of their family. Ultimately however, they only find true happiness when performing as comedians or actors. They are naturally well suited for relationships with dogs, gorillas or fox personalities

. Hobbies and Careers
Investigator Journalist
Artist Entertainer
Comedian

Massages Family Time
Camping Talking

Famous Baboons
Robin Williams, Jim Carey, Billy Crystal, Conan O'Brien.
Old 03-11-2003, 12:04 PM   #13
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Mole! Any bats around? (Female, by the way )

[ 03-11-2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: slicer15 ]
Old 03-11-2003, 12:06 PM   #14
whacky
Emerald Dragon

An owl or a tiger [img]tongue.gif[/img] What a contrast lol
Old 03-11-2003, 01:56 PM   #15
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Another mole over here...
Old 03-11-2003, 02:10 PM   #16
Talthyr Malkaviel

I had three possiblities, Giraffe, Mountain Goat, or Bat.
Due to the way it is done, I can identify parts with each, but I'm stuck between Bat and Mountain Goat, I'd probably say Bat though, as they are uber-funky.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:42 PM   #17
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
I'm a baboon *big snip*
Dang right you are! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LLAO!

Hmm seems I am a wolf. [img]smile.gif[/img] Do I need to copy the description? Naah you all know I´m sleek, beautiful and dangerous. LOL
Old 03-11-2003, 04:57 PM   #18
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Did this test a loong time ago- I was an Owl:

Owl
Genera and species: Tyto Alba
Collective Term: A parliament of owls
Description
The owl is the tranquil face of the bird personalities. A creature of great integrity, its quiet serene demeanor accords it an air of mystery and diffidence and it is known as the serene, wise observer of human society. Always well groomed, it is a noble individual with elegantly chiseled features that borders on the fine edge of beauty and homeliness. It's large eyes are often framed by handsome eyeglasses.

But like all birds, the owl has a penchant for remaining above the fray and can be quite eccentric in maintaining their individuality. With a tendency to lose themselves in the pursuit of knowledge, owls are prone to disconnect with the relationships that are so important to them. But, they are the first to admit their shortcomings and manage to disarm their critics with a genuinely humble self-appraisal. Abraham Lincoln used this technique rather effectively in his reign as president.

Owls have developed quite a reputation for intelligence but it's really their calm and insightful nature that gives this impression. Instead of an intellectual approach to life they use their deeper spiritual senses to guide them, and like their nocturnal cohort the bats, have a deeply philosophical bent.

Unlike the terrestrial creatures, the owl is not a prisoner of its sex-drive, but with its air of refined sensuality is hardly shy about throwing itself into the physical aspects of a relationship. When it focuses its sharp ardor on its lover it ignites a steamy and animated encounter. The owl views sex as a complement to its relationships and certainly not as a key component. It would do well to recognize the significance of physical affection outside the bedroom, for its partner is often starved for non-sexual reassurance.

A discussion with an owl is both enlightening and challenging. It somehow manages to spin the most mundane subjects into philosophical musings on the nature of humanity and the state of the world. While these discussions are provocative and engaging, they often obscure the real purpose of communication -- the revealing of one's heart and mind. Take heed, wise owl. Remember that sometimes things are just what they seem!

Careers and Hobbies
Bank manager Judge
Diplomat Head of state

Reading Debating
Chess Philosophy

Famous Owls
Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, Abraham Lincoln

[ 03-14-2003, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 03-11-2003, 05:00 PM   #19
Horatio

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
I'm a baboon *big snip*
Dang right you are! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LLAO!

Hmm seems I am a wolf. [img]smile.gif[/img] Do I need to copy the description? Naah you all know I´m sleek, beautiful and dangerous. LOL
[/QUOTE]Make fun all ya want, but you did see the highlighted bits, right? [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2003, 05:32 PM   #20
Charlie
Lord Ao

I'm an Otter.

Otter
Genera and species: Amblonyx Cinerea
Collective Term: A prank of otters

Description
Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular and eminently lovable and displaying the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. So, otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. For life has so many diversions for the otter, that whether it's playing a computer game, reading a book, or doing a crossword puzzle, it's impossible to predict how it will fill it's day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, it's keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked. Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt, and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves. Their determination makes them valuable employees and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued, they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace. Although they are fine motivators, they avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

As lovers, otters are tenacious and have remarkably vital libidos. Unafraid of expressing their needs, they have little tolerance for selfish people and are attracted those creative enough to fulfill their sexual appetites. Among the aquatic animals, the lusty dolphin provides endless fun while the terrestrial fox proves to be a challenging and sexy companion. In a relationship, the otter will willingly stray into dangerous waters, betting that its instincts will see it though. But, for the most part it prefers the familiar shallows of a predictable association with the semi-aquatic beaver or sea lion.

There is no question that the otter is going to have children. Lots of them. And this otherwise carefree individual will surprise you with its strict and disciplined approach to child raising.

Otters are certainly not shy. Their highly advanced communication skills explain why friends flock to it for advice and why ex-lovers find it so hard to let it go. But sometimes it seems that relating to an otter is a one-way street; for otters hate criticism. It's not that they don't believe there's room for improvement -- it's just that they tend to confuse criticism with rejection. Friends must step lightly lest they wound the otter's self-image, for this is the surest way to dissuade the otter from further communication.

Careers and Hobbies
Engineering Pro Sport
Medical Design
Computers Mathematics

Surfing the Web Swimming
Cuddling Reading

Famous Otters
Leonardo DiCaprio, Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, Goldi Hawn.

Quite accurate in many ways.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />