Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2002, 02:11 AM   #21
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Copasetic (adj) = Very Satisfied.

Oh now I understand. Thanks..
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-03-2002, 06:18 AM   #22
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

Hey..
*Thinks*
Let's make a...

Silly Ironworkers Clan

Old 02-03-2002, 06:25 AM   #23
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
Hey..
*Thinks*
Let's make a...

Silly Ironworkers Clan

Oooooooooooooh [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] you said the "C" word. I wonder what

[img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] The Modding Mage [img]graemlins/tgestar1.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

will do now???

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 02-03-2002, 06:26 AM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Konfuzed and Zany:
Hey..
*Thinks*
Let's make a...

Silly Ironworkers Clan

*KEWL*!!! I no thynk Larri wood mynd *gyglz* if wee sTartd 1 end moovd yt 2 d rollplay 4um ~joy~
Old 02-03-2002, 07:29 AM   #25
Lord Shield

I finks ze membursheep wud be too biggie

yez it vood

Old 02-03-2002, 08:52 AM   #26
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

A zillj klan~ woo, eye tink eye wud zhoin dat. Liten uppp, Moddie Magie buoy~ Saz~ gud 2 heer zhat U R havin z gud tym n z BEEG EASY, wer zhey ad Wodka 2 z drinkin wasser~ giggle, bounze
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 02-03-2002, 08:54 AM   #27
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
I finks ze membursheep wud be too biggie

yez it vood

Silly, Silly! Far too silly! You there! You with the bad Transylvanian accent! Stop that and speak normally, you aren't even a proper vampire! And the rest of you, this isn't a creche! Now get back to your proper forum homes all of you... some people...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 02-03-2002, 09:06 AM   #28
Davros
Takhisis Follower

SillY Ironworkers Clan (Sic ).

Groanzz lowdly - hugzz 4 all of u2 - bounzy wave of joyzz. Dis thread done begotzz a biddy babey tread now huh. Wezz are allzz eternatally great-full *YeZZ YeZZ YeZZ* 4 dis opeartuneiT 2 learnzz nu wayzz ob da gibberspeakzz. Mea tinkzz dat wrum n koala r nbtent 4 crayshun o maseterpiscies of dis geandre. Den agin, grate resultanas kan b gottern wit kreem n froot 2 .
Old 02-03-2002, 09:10 AM   #29
Lord Shield

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

Silly, Silly! Far too silly! You there! You with the bad Transylvanian accent! Stop that and speak normally, you aren't even a proper vampire! And the rest of you, this isn't a creche! Now get back to your proper forum homes all of you... some people...
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

meska no vampy-babby. me Lawd Sheeeld, Lawd of Shaddos. The missus Quin ov unded - now she gawd-vampy zo der!

Old 02-03-2002, 09:16 AM   #30
Davros
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

O Bazza *laughzz out lowd* u nort hazz de goode tyme upon dis tread huh. Mayb u jus needz a bigg hugzz 2 feal gooderer. OK allz u peepalzz tiem 2 hugzz Bazza nouw `bounzy hugzz wit grinzz n gushezz~.