Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2001, 07:58 PM   #11
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Fljotsdale,
With all due respect, thank you for your wishes of good luck, however I must reply to tell you that if you notice the form letter, Kandy IS the General Manager
Didn't notice that bit, Moni! Forget I wrote! I agree with every word of your letter, no offence intended! As for the word 'fraudulent', I just didn't want you getting into trouble is all!!
Hell, Moni! Don't shout at me for trying to keep you out of additional pain, lol! Still, I know you are feeling pretty mad - who wouldn't be? - so, heck, shout away! No problem!

------------------
Smile! Life is too short for bitching!

Fljotsdale

[This message has been edited by Fljotsdale (edited 05-10-2001).]
Old 05-10-2001, 08:12 PM   #12
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Claymore?
Old 05-10-2001, 08:22 PM   #13
Moni

Fljotsdale,
LOL!
By no means did I intend to shout at you in my reply! I was merely emphasizing the word fraudulent as it applies to the above situation in order to get my point across, perhaps I should have made them bold or italicized! Please forgive me for me temporary lack of netiquitte, sometimes I forget the simplest things! Thank you for your concern and for coming back to this thread!
I am probably not near as angry as I came across although I do admit that when I composed the letter my heart rate went up a bit (ooo! I am alive! ) I almost feel sorry for this lady's blantent stupidity regarding the whole situation. She will find herself in more trouble than she is prepared to handle if she doesn't get it all worked out to our satisfaction.

Saz,
Thank you for hunting down and posting that link! I will do that! Thank you SO much! Hugs!

Catzenpewters,
Almost? heh heh heh! You are lucky to be in Canada! If it weren't so cold up that way, I'd probably be your neighbor!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-10-2001, 08:23 PM   #14
Moni

Sir Taliesin,

Thank you!

Old 05-10-2001, 09:26 PM   #15
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Well c'mon up and visit anytime anyway Moni

It doesn't really get that cold up here, at least not in Victoria. A few degrees below freezing is about as bad as it gets - don't get much snow either. Best weather in Canada!

A couple of my chat friends are from Texas and I've noticed a lot of Texans in these forums too. Lots of friendly people down there!
Old 05-10-2001, 09:36 PM   #16
Moni

Catzenpewters,
Well thank you for the invitation!
Does it ever get above 68 (F)? Anything below that and I live in pain
I would love to see Canada though!
I am not originally from Texas (Ohio, originally) and I have only been here for about two years but you are right, there are a lot of friendly folk in Texas!
The farther West you go it seems the nicer people are in the US. I spent almost twenty years in AZ and almost hated to leave but I really like it here.
If you ever get a chance to come down this way, you are more than welcome to visit us!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-10-2001, 11:25 PM   #17
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh i am tooo tired this morning to write how i feel about those bastards who did that but i just thought id let u know they make me

ANGRY!!!!!!!!

you have my fullest support in harrasing those coniving little weasels Moni!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-11-2001, 12:41 PM   #18
Moni

Wonderful news! The check that was being delayed, arrived this morning and Rex gave me a few hundred dollars for a "finder's fee" LOL!
::Sniff:: ::Sniff::
Is that the MALL I smell?!

In addition, a phone call made to Kandy through a 1-800 number confirmed the removal of all information reagrding the bogus account she took it upon herself to create in MY name will be removed ASAP.

heh heh heh what wonderful things a few nicely related threatening words can do!

Still, I am going to pass all the information along to those in the state with the authority to act on it themselves, in hopes that this comapny and their evil ways will be STOPPED!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-11-2001).]

Old 05-11-2001, 01:34 PM   #19
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

a total congrats to you moni!
im still hungry for some coniving little weasels tho
they gotta pay for their crimes against humanity!!
okay ive calmed down now

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-11-2001, 01:46 PM   #20
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Hi Moni... about the coldest it gets here in the winter is about 30 F I think. We can get up over 90 in the summer but the average is more around 80. We're supposed to get a high of 68 today (hooray - summer's on its way).

I'd probably find Texas too hot - it's all a matter of what you're used to I guess! Victoria is very mild weather, never too hot or too cold. I visited relatives in colder parts of Canada once when it was -40. AUGH!!! That was brutal LOL