Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-26-2002, 10:58 AM   #1
BLZbubba
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I hope I've not really made a mess of things. I was in martens bluff lower level when I accidentally stepped on area which teleported me to the umpani fort. I decided to explore it a bit and I bought the false umpani flag from them. I decided since I had the flag I'd do the quest that the trang head ant gave me. I began the LONG walk back to the trang base as I have no portal. I finally made it thgough all those zones, fought my way back thru tons of monsters and got to the top of the hill just before you can enter the trang base. I find a huge boulder blocking my way back into the trang base. How can I proceede from here? Thanks
BLZbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 01:30 PM   #2
KraGorn
The Magister

SPOILER!!
this is in the mines area right? Go back a short bit and you'll find a rock in the ground which you can "use" ... nearby is a secret entrance into the rock face.
Old 02-26-2002, 01:30 PM   #3
Lawdog1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Was the boulder caused by an avalanche? If so, before you get to that point, you should be able to touch the "hidden" rock to open the secret door to the T'Rang base. Other than that, you can try to teleport back to the base from the Arnika-Trynton Road house (if you had previously been there and left the front door opened). I hope this helps.
Lawdog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 12:00 PM   #4
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh, I had the same stark terror. I needed to get to Marten's Bluff, the lower end - to get in there and do something with the T'Rang ship (won't say what since I don't wanna spoil) - and forgot I had triggered the rock to block the thing... Just had to find the hidden rock again, then go around the blockage... and you're good to go.
Old 02-28-2002, 01:25 PM   #5
Bear
Dungeon Master

As a side note, once you have a set/return to portal spell, setting it up beside the T'rang teleporter can be very useful for those who don't like to slog back and forth across Dominus to get from the Umpani to the T'rang and vice versa.