Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2000, 10:35 PM   #1
Bewildered

I just got BG2 a few days ago, having lots-a-fun, but i killed the raving mad dogs (So,who's studied To kill a Mickingbird eh? ) and did NOT take da meat. I'm afraid the meat will rot or smthing.

Old 11-09-2000, 10:37 PM   #2
Armisael

You don't really need it, anyway. It's to distract the umber hulks, but all you have to do is cast chaotic commands on a fighter or two and take care of them manually.

Old 11-09-2000, 11:06 PM   #3
Bewildered

Yeah, but, to put in easy terms: I SUCK

Old 11-09-2000, 11:18 PM   #4
Armisael

Eh... okay. I'll just tell you what to do, then. Kill the dogs, take the dog meat. Go to the kitchen, fry it up on the stove, then go down to the basement. Kill the trolls, give the stew to your thief. If you don't have a thief, give it to someone with a couple of invisibility spells or potions. Become invisible, go through the door into the umber hulk room, ignore them, and go down. Where the tunnel turns into a dirt track there should be a 'container' section of the ground with a bunch of dog bones in it. Put the stew in there and rejoin your party, watching the umber hulks happily chow down on the way, hopefully not on you. A giant pain in the ass in comparison to dropping the lot of them with any halfway-decent fighter, but I suppose if you don't need the experience, why not.

Old 11-09-2000, 11:19 PM   #5
Bewildered

K, thanx alot!

Old 11-12-2000, 10:41 AM   #6
Tara

I found these umber hulks easier to take out by putting chotic commands on my mage- shooting in my wand of cloudkill the second I open the door- backing out and having my party kill just the one umber hulk that followed me out- hang out and wait for the cloudkill to finish off the rest.