Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2001, 01:53 PM   #1
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Is It Me Or Has General Discusions Turned Into General Conversation. I Thought Of This As Its Always Been Referred To As GD... Not GC... Hmmmmmmmmm, Is It Just Me?? [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2001, 02:00 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

It's not just you. Both are used though GD is the more popular. GC is the more 'official' one I think. But why does the scrollbar keep saying GD? Choc's ways...
Old 12-13-2001, 02:02 PM   #3
Sigmar
Unicorn

Yes, you are going mad, it is just you. Since when has it been called general discussions? Just kidding, yeah you're right, it always useed to be referred to as General discussions. Never mind, it's a small, insignificant thing.Edit- I just reliased Choc's wearing a hat, damn that's adorable
Old 12-13-2001, 02:34 PM   #4
onthepequod
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Is It Me Or Has General Discusions Turned Into General Conversation. I Thought Of This As Its Always Been Referred To As GD... Not GC... Hmmmmmmmmm, Is It Just Me?? [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

Hmmmm……..It would seem that while we were not watching our GD was stolen and replaced with a slightly different and inferior GC. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Who ever made this exchange obviously was hoping we wouldn’t notice. Good work Beau. Thanks for bring this to our attention. We here at Ironworks will not stand for the sort of underhanded treachery. [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] WE WILL RALLY TO RECAPTURE OUR GD. WE WILL UNSEAT THE VILLIANS NO MATTER HOW DEEP THIS GOES. He, He, He.…I think I smell a coup coming on.
Old 12-14-2001, 09:49 AM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

EGADS! NOT ANOTHER COUP! *warms up vocal cords for ransom songs* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Yes, we've always said GD but the forum title has said Gen. Con for ages! LOLOL....no worries, we are a very flexible bunch and we can do Discussions OR Conversations! HAHAHAHAHA!

psssssssst! OTP! I think Choc ate the "discussion" title... Z must have tossed the Conversation one on in a hurry to hide it! *snicker*

CloudKidder
Old 12-14-2001, 12:15 PM   #6
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I miss the good ole PTFA days when the official title was "place to fart around". Such a warm, humid feeling here back then....
Old 12-14-2001, 12:44 PM   #7
onthepequod
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
EGADS! NOT ANOTHER COUP! *warms up vocal cords for ransom songs* [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Yes, we've always said GD but the forum title has said Gen. Con for ages! LOLOL....no worries, we are a very flexible bunch and we can do Discussions OR Conversations! HAHAHAHAHA!

psssssssst! OTP! I think Choc ate the "discussion" title... Z must have tossed the Conversation one on in a hurry to hide it! *snicker*
CloudKidder

What?!? The BIG Z is involved? Say it ain’t so! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Well the masses are deeply distressed. We will not eat cake (or settle for conversation – even if it were always so)! No, the masses will no be appeased………unless……Ziroc himself were to stuff 25 jumbo marshmallows into his own mouth and say “chubby bunny.”

Please satisfy the masses Z!
Old 12-15-2001, 03:50 AM   #8
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Ack Be Gad. Not Another! This Is How The ORT (Which Very Nearly Became The Ironworks Revolutionary Splitters Or IRS For Short, Im Sure Davros Still Has That In His Sig [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] )
Formed!!! Hehehe, And All That Goes On Down There Is Mindless Spamming [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudy Better Warm Up Her Vocals!! Uhuh! Were Gonna Need A Hell Of A Lot Of Crooning!!!