Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2002, 07:16 AM   #21
WillowIX
Apophis

LOL I actually didnŽt think of that. Christmas is just around the corner. I imagine it is a lot better to start after new years. Too bad about the headache. Order him to get well. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2002, 07:32 AM   #22
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sio! School can take lots of time, that's for sure. Nice to see you for even a few minutes. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hehe thanks, well I should be around here more often now, college has now broken up for me! yey, so the christmas period has now started
Old 12-19-2002, 08:04 AM   #23
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

I wonder where my finnish comrade Purre disappeared so suddenly. Does anyone know anything?

IŽd take three scotchs with ice, and a gin tonic, thanks. *puts ten golden pieces on the table and looks for waitress*
Old 12-19-2002, 08:26 AM   #24
Garnet FalconDance
Mephistopheles

Morning everyone! waves

Nacht--congrats!!! I'm sure that Cloudy has already demonstrated her pleasure , but good going.

Attalus--I surely am glad we have folks like you and Willow and Galadria, if for no other reason than you can spell incomprehensible ailments!

Only going to be around for a couple hours today. Budha and I have a rendevous in town this morning...::sigh:: unfortunately not one for pleasure but rather a pesky appointment with the traffic court. Not serious, mind you, but when I show the officer the receipts for the auto parts store, maybe he'll stop harassing us and pulling Budha over and saying he was driving under the influence! (the balljoint had just gone out and Budha was trying to get it the last *2* miles home to see what the world was wrong! Can't help it the way the car kept swerving!) Geesh! They even rolled their eyes at the county lockup and told Budha to go home 'cause he was in *NO* way 'influenced' !!! Sometimes, I just want to shake these do-gooder deputies and remind them of a few things---like catching the speeders and idiots who think it's so fun to provide alcohol to our town's 12 and 13 year olds! (true story)

Oh well, not doing the blood pressure any good.

going in search of more caffeine

[ 12-19-2002, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Garnet FalconDance ]
Old 12-19-2002, 08:29 AM   #25
MagiK

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus
I've got a thoracoabdominal aneurysm tomorrow that the cardio guy is going to do with me. I'm hoping that we can get at it below the crua, but I doubt it. To make it worse,the guy has a functioning anterior spinous artery, so it looks like I'll have to implant it.
[/QUOTE]You mean it isn't supposed to be functioning?

And here I thought you were supposed to be a sturgeon and it turns out yer a Surgeon [img]smile.gif[/img] cool, good luck Attalus I know you can do it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh and good morning everyone!

Old 12-19-2002, 08:32 AM   #26
MagiK

Congrats Nacht and Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad the job hunting is over. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002, 09:48 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks MagiK! It's a happy event, for sure! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2002, 11:16 AM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

From the last Cafe:

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
*Thumps Vaskiepie with a large trout* we're clean chatters.... you sit down and tell us about your day and we won't smack you around with seafood! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The question is: does anyone really care about my day?[/QUOTE]I do. I imagine there are a few others who do as well. For some it's just a way to pass a little time, but you've been around a while and I really AM interested in your day or whatever you care to share. Rant if you like....I'll put the coffee and tea on to warm. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2002, 11:39 AM   #29
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

hi guys. i'm soooooo tired. Today was the first in nearly three years when I came straight home in the afternoon and slept. Got in at 1, just woke up. I haven't been doing aynthing all day, so god knows why. *yawn*

Another congrats on the job, Nacht and Cloudy
Old 12-19-2002, 11:44 AM   #30
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Congrats Nacht and Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Glad the job hunting is over. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Thanks Magik Man. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We're both SOOOO glad it's over. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now I can relax and truly ENJOY the holidays. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And, since it's the Cafe, and because I can [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] to Cloudster. [img]smile.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"