Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 07:05 PM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Achoooo* I've still got a cold, as you can probably tell, *rings BK's boss* Hey BK's boss, don't check on BK, he isn't doing anything worthy of your attention... nothing.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 07:08 PM   #12
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Hey, BK's boss, he's over here!!! J/k, how's everything up in Columbus?
Not bad - cool 50s today...getting warmer. Almost time to bust out the golf clubs for another year of swearing.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-08-2002, 07:19 PM   #13
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
*Achoooo* I've still got a cold, as you can probably tell, *rings BK's boss* Hey BK's boss, don't check on BK, he isn't doing anything worthy of your attention... nothing.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
**Sends Talthry some E-Chicken Soup and looks innocent at his boss**

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-08-2002, 07:26 PM   #14
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
quote:
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
**Sends Talthry some E-Chicken Soup and looks innocent at his boss**

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
[/QUOTE]Well, luckily it's not quite as bad as to need that, just the last bit of a cold, stuill sneezing though.
Hope everyone else is ok, and which boss are you talking bout BK, the boss's boss who was cool with it, or the dreaded boss?
Old 04-08-2002, 07:35 PM   #15
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello everyone! Ive made two observations today: 1)never listen to the San Diego weather man.
They said it would be cloudy and overcast all day...well at about noon it was 75 degrees out, and im walking around in jeans and a sweater, sheesh!
2)Guys think girls dont notice the stupid things they do
So im walking by Shawns little group today at lunch. Shawn is sitting next to the guitar player of his band, and their backs are facing me. But somehow the guitarist sees me, elbows Shawn right in front of me, Shawn turns around and looks right at me, then quickly turns away . Ooook like that wasnt a little bit obvious lol! So how is everybody on this fine afternoon?
Old 04-08-2002, 07:52 PM   #16
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hello everyone! Ive made two observations today: 1)never listen to the San Diego weather man.
They said it would be cloudy and overcast all day...well at about noon it was 75 degrees out, and im walking around in jeans and a sweater, sheesh!
2)Guys think girls dont notice the stupid things they do
So im walking by Shawns little group today at lunch. Shawn is sitting next to the guitar player of his band, and their backs are facing me. But somehow the guitarist sees me, elbows Shawn right in front of me, Shawn turns around and looks right at me, then quickly turns away . Ooook like that wasnt a little bit obvious lol! So how is everybody on this fine afternoon?
It's a good thing I never listen to the San Diego weather man, or I'd jhave a pretty wrong forecast
Hey, you mean you *do* notice those stupid things we do... dammit, and at the last men's monthly meeting I thought they said our safety was still secure, someone must've leaked info!
Old 04-08-2002, 07:57 PM   #17
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Lol Talth! Of course we notice all the stupid thing men do! Thats what women are for: to notice the stupid things men do and point it out so they can be one click smarter lol! Well thats just some of the things women are for. Some of the others are taking out the trash, taking them shopping, buying them breakfast, lunch, and dinner....ah yes we have it good
EDIT: lol woops i said that wrong! What i meant was these are some of the other things men do for women. I cant ever imagine myself taking out the trash...*shudders*

[ 04-08-2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 04-08-2002, 07:58 PM   #18
Black Knight

Quote:
...and which boss are you talking bout BK, the boss's boss who was cool with it, or the dreaded boss?
Well, tonight it's just a nosy Manager from the other team. They rotate the manager for the late shift. Most week's my Manager is only here about 4 hours of the same time I am, then we deal with the Late Shift Manager De Jour. I know, I know, very confusing....

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK, with a Double Proficiency in Alt-Tab
Old 04-08-2002, 08:03 PM   #19
Talthyr Malkaviel

**phones someone**Excellent, no, don't worry boss, women still think they know we think they don't know we're being stupid, yeah she bought it, don't worry.
whew!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 08:06 PM   #20
TAOWolf
White Dragon

RAIN RAIN GO THE $#$#%# away!! HMK

It's been raining since early Sunday morning, and the creek behind the house is flooded (it still amazes me how many idiots try to drive across it, when it is common-sense it is TOO DEEP, and there are road signs saying, "BRIDGE CLOSED, FLOOD WATERS") *grumble, grumble*

Need a good warm steaming cup of tea....

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.