Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2003, 10:01 AM   #21
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well Cloudy sounds like you are in the right areas to give your words of Wisdom. [img]graemlins/happyteeth.gif[/img]

Back at work again for amother 11 hours Arg. It is going to be along day. I may need to watch the two towers later. Weekends at the gas plant can be a boring place. [img]graemlins/yawn.gif[/img] Crosses fingers and hopes the place runs good. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2003, 12:38 PM   #22
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hello all playing ragnarök online this lovley night [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2003, 12:55 PM   #23
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Morning all, just crawled out of a well deserved rest. Thought I'd get online and play some Sacrifice for a bit, cheers.
Old 09-13-2003, 01:27 PM   #24
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Craig David and Robbie Williams? Ugh.

Anyway.

I'm a sixth form student in Britain, which means I have to wear a suit to school. The skirt on this suit, the only one I have, has the annoying tendancy to roll up a little, meaning I have to pull it back down every three minutes.

I was on my way home today when I had the unparallelled satisfaction of witnessing hypocritical stupidity at its finest. Three girls were walking in the opposite direction from me, wearing mini-skirts which resembled wide belts and a bikini bra-thing. Sorry for the lack of accurate terms, but needless to say, they looked like the winners of the Slut of the Year awards.

As they approached me, they began whispering to each other and staring intently at my skirt, and as soon as they were behind me, one particularly cowardly one yelled, "TART!"

As I pulled my skirt down, I turned back and responded with, "And you're all ugly retards, but I can always wear a longer skirt." (Thank you Sir Winston Churchill!)

Of course, not allowing clarity and common sense to get the upper hand, another of the girls yelled back, "You wanna try sayin' that to my FACE?"

Pissed off, I couldn't help but respond with, "I just did, though looking like it does it could well've been your arse." and stalked off.

Their comeback? "You B***H!"

My God, do people not put any effort into insulting each other anymore?
Better then the insult "gay ass fag." (excuse my language) That's the best they can come up with here. >_> Face it, people are stupid.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 09-13-2003, 01:44 PM   #25
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Quote:
I also listen to Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Nightwish, Linkin Park, Safry Duo, Members of Mayday, POD, Cranberries, Prodigy, Happy Hardcore, Faithless, Quicksilver, Gigi D'Agostino, Apocalyptica, System Of A Down and quite a few others. You got a problem wih that?
What do you listen to?
Old 09-13-2003, 02:29 PM   #26
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
ARGH! And they've finally done away with my free account at the pic hosting site no more cruiser guy...

EDIT: and now it's working again [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] time I went to bed...
If you need another free place to go try this one out this is the one I use.free is good
Old 09-13-2003, 03:11 PM   #27
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Thank you Mr Mack ^^
Old 09-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #28
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i listen to Britney spears!!! .. no maybe not... all oldschool rap mosly there is.. i do listen to shakira [img]smile.gif[/img] she ownz
Old 09-13-2003, 04:34 PM   #29
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
quote:
I also listen to Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Evanescence, Nightwish, Linkin Park, Safry Duo, Members of Mayday, POD, Cranberries, Prodigy, Happy Hardcore, Faithless, Quicksilver, Gigi D'Agostino, Apocalyptica, System Of A Down and quite a few others. You got a problem wih that?
What do you listen to?
[/QUOTE]Most of your stuff, just not Craig *Vomit* David or Robbie, *Idiot bastard* Williams.

You got a problem with that?

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-13-2003, 04:37 PM   #30
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Good. Then it's settled. We shall speak of this no more. Unless we speak of it.
Whatever.