Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 05:57 PM   #31
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LOl, Lioness, I'll have Attalus remove your malignant melanoma later.

Hey, I didn't know what to expect and everybody told me that I needed a high INT/WIS/CHA and I had none of these, so, instead of starting a totally new character that would be a wimp, I elected to buff Nameless' stats in the cellar. No, Ravel's maze wasn't too hard, since Morte is 24th level, and Dak'kon can hurl them five Cloudkills around. Actually, DakKon killed her with Cloudkill, and all her trees, too. I guess that she didn't have too many HP.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 05-04-2002, 05:57 PM   #32
Lioness
Jack Burton

Ah yes, I was forgetting that. [img]smile.gif[/img] But still...if we are, then you can't call me little one anymore, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2002, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 05-04-2002, 05:58 PM   #33
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by uss:
hey, everybody! its the nazi kid
yes! i got the first post but i logged off to eat something, then some sick and twisted mind entered my account and deleted it. i strongly belive only -umm..eeh..uuh..*thinks for about 3 minutes*- JEROME could have done it! it was you! you evil bastard! you thought second post wasnt good enough, did you!? and you knew my password because -uuh..- we were very good friends for about 20 years. oh no, you backstabbing bastard!
no offense, me and my sick (and Nazi-like ) jokes were just having a bit of fun [img]smile.gif[/img] . heh, i even wonder why people dont remind me that im a sick and vicious bastard every day . ok, if that wasnt enough of a reason to hate me, this(to some) is(actually not, but MANY disagree): Ps:T is better than BG2. i liked it more because the story was cooler - what are you waiting for? choose your weapon and start hitting me
This could be fun. I choose the club. *starts to smack uss the worm*[/QUOTE]hmm, i prefer swords *takes out a 2-handed sword, starts slashing self* [/QUOTE]How about a flail? Their pretty close to swords. Or a Scimitar! *whips out scimitar and stabs uss the worm*[/QUOTE]ooh! that gave a nice feeling! can i have another one, please? pretty please ? uuh, you should also try magical weapons - they give me a tingly feeling that im magical . *ehem* and can someone PLEASE make a Abi Dalzim`s Horrid Wilting? thank you [img]smile.gif[/img] ! dont forget to do elemental damage !
ah, heck! its 01.00 here and i gotta go to sleep(schools on the day after tomorrow *WAAH!*). goodnight, everybody! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 05:59 PM   #34
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Ah yes, I was forgetting that. [img]smile.gif[/img] But still...if we are, then you can't call me little one anymore, so [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
There, there, little rosy cheeked one. I'm sure I'll find some other way of annyoing you. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:02 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
There, there, little rosy cheeked one. I'm sure I'll find some other way of annyoing you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Somehow I don't doubt that... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] Behave or I'll [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img] ya. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:03 PM   #36
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hello hello everyone! How are ur afternoons going?
Old 05-04-2002, 06:04 PM   #37
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

*arms Nunchucks*

"SO what if its a western-middle aged Genre! I STILL CAN HAVE MY NUNCHUCKS!"

oh and if you want a real nazi-like joke, heres one I got from a Skinhead in Bohn:

"what did the 5 pointed star say to the 6 pointed star?"

"I dunnow"

"You're a dead man now!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... was that supposed to be funny?
Old 05-04-2002, 06:05 PM   #38
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
*arms Nunchucks*

"SO what if its a western-middle aged Genre! I STILL CAN HAVE MY NUNCHUCKS!"

oh and if you want a real nazi-like joke, heres one I got from a Skinhead in Bohn:

"what did the 5 pointed star say to the 6 pointed star?"

"I dunnow"

"You're a dead man now!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... was that supposed to be funny?
By the Gods! These people aren't just idiots! They've got no sense of humour as well! Some random deity save us all if they ever conquer the Earth.....
Old 05-04-2002, 06:06 PM   #39
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hello hello everyone! How are ur afternoons going?
Heya LB. I'm great! How are you? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nessy: I still don;t see why that whip is supposed to detter me.
Old 05-04-2002, 06:06 PM   #40
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
LOl, Lioness, I'll have Attalus remove your malignant melanoma later.

Hey, I didn't know what to expect and everybody told me that I needed a high INT/WIS/CHA and I had none of these, so, instead of starting a totally new character that would be a wimp, I elected to buff Nameless' stats in the cellar. No, Ravel's maze wasn't too hard, since Morte is 24th level, and Dak'kon can hurl them five Cloudkills around. Actually, DakKon killed her with Cloudkill, and all her trees, too. I guess that she didn't have too many HP.
"Wasnt too hard!?" girl(*ehem*, woman ), in my second game, i went there with a lvl 15 Nameless One and the battle was very easy! i think you and your cloudkill were lucky [img]smile.gif[/img] he didnt die when i gived him(ok, actually "her"- no, he should actually be called "it" youll agree after you see "its" pic in the NPC pics selection ) a nice Cloudkill.