Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:10 PM   #21
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Picks umbrella out of his Bundy and stares dubiously at it. Wonders why people go to all the trouble of making things that the general populace usually discard at the first opportunity - maybe it is a secret pixie joke - how they get the big beople to unwhittingly supply them with precipitation protection, whilst the giants believe they are really making drink disguises - Hmmmm.

Stops musing into his drink - Ummm, LadyZeke, your umbrella is errr melting????

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-27-2001, 06:18 PM   #22
JJ/newbie

Hi all, this darn thing is making me register everytime I go to post a reply, I hope that is soon done with, very annoying, considering it still remembers my sig and all else.
Barkeep, just hand me my Black Forest custom-made Amberbock stein from it's cupboard behind the bar. I made a few improvements during the hiatus, the best of which is the permanent teleport spell in it tied to the Amberbock keg in the cellar, along with the miniaturized dragon rain around the rim that keeps it cold as well. A permanently full, cold stein - gotta love it!

------------------
Unstinting Gaurdian of Children
Defender of Those Unable To
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:21 PM   #23
JJ/newbie

ok, there we go, getting the kinks worked out

------------------
And...
Because Sometimes They're Wrapped Too Tight, I could have been The Resident Corset Loosener Of The Moon's Hope Inn Ladies Guild (in training)

Old 04-27-2001, 06:21 PM   #24
Sir_Tainly

Cue good/bad & ugly music,

Sir Tainly strides into the bar, looks like nothin's changed in the old town, and that the way it should. He walks up to the bar and grabs the whiskey being slid along it.

He then wonders why he's dressed like a cowboy, and talking about himself in the 3rd person.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-27-2001, 06:23 PM   #25
Moiraine
Anubis

Welcome JJ, have a seat (hug - kisses). The Inn is starting to warm now ! Could you please take over for serving the drinks ? I must be off now, and since you seem to be familiar with the place ... thank you ! Good night, see you tomorrow.

(Moiraine gives the keyring to JJ, sends a kiss to the audience in the room, and steps out with a big smile on her face)

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-27-2001, 06:24 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sighing loudly, CB wonders if this place has a Barkeep anymore and sits down to watch all the melting umbrellas in awe.

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 06:26 PM   #27
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

It is SO good to see everyone again!!!

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 04-27-2001, 06:26 PM   #28
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Sighing loudly, CB wonders if this place has a Barkeep anymore and sits down to watch all the melting umbrellas in awe.
CB

Sir Tainly greets lil' lady Cloudy, and wonders if she has received the email he just sent her, as he does't trust is ISP.

Sir Tainly clearly has a problem with the 3rd person thing and an identity crisis with Billy the Kid.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-27-2001, 06:26 PM   #29
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi LadyZ, Davros!
Good to see everyone again
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 04-27-2001, 06:27 PM   #30
JJ/newbie

Well, HOWDY, Sir Pardner, have a cold dark as a chaser to your fire-water
http://www.tgeweb.com/images/forum/icons/beerchug.gif

------------------
And...

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 04-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by JJ/newbie (edited 04-27-2001).]