Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-30-2001, 03:29 PM   #11
Craig
Dungeon Master

I just summoned and he died
Old 05-31-2001, 05:32 AM   #12
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

Yep, Daystar rules when it comes to liches. And timestop is great also for a mage, expensive scroll, but not that bad considering how useful it is against major foes.
I think also Rings of the RAM also work great through the liches shields.
Old 05-31-2001, 07:57 AM   #13
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Hold on, I had jan with improved invisibility and a cloak of non-detedtion and the Lich still saw me, how do you sneak up on a lich? and also where do you get Kangaxx angain and how many liches do you have to kill (and where?) I know 2 so far
Old 05-31-2001, 08:35 AM   #14
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by DonkeyWan:
Hold on, I had jan with improved invisibility and a cloak of non-detedtion and the Lich still saw me, how do you sneak up on a lich? and also where do you get Kangaxx angain and how many liches do you have to kill (and where?) I know 2 so far
If the Lich has cast Truesight (which many of them do), then he'll see you no matter what.

***SPOILER***
Kangaxx is located in the basement of a building right next to Mae'var's Thieves' guild in the docks district. Kill two liches (plus Kangaxx) to complete the quest. One lich in the sewers has his torso (IIRC) and the one that has his arms/legs is located ??? (can't remember that one).

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 05-31-2001, 09:11 AM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

the arms and legs one is located in the Bridge district, near the Inn (not Five Flagons, i dont know the name of it...). well neways, its trapped, but u know its the right place if u see a drab brown room that looks like the tanners place inside.
Old 05-31-2001, 09:13 AM   #16
Link
Jack Burton

Time stop, eh.. that's what the liches use as well!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-31-2001, 09:25 AM   #17
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Thanks I'll get right on that...
Old 05-31-2001, 09:30 AM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

they dont just use it as well, they use it well! ive been hit w/ meteor storms, demons, horrid wiltings, and all kinds of symbols after one of those things run out! of course, lets not forget that a mage can just run away after casting it as opposed to a lich...
Old 05-31-2001, 10:08 AM   #19
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by DonkeyWan:
how many liches do you have to kill (and where?) I know 2 so far
spoiler
I kill lich in Inn in City gates district for Daystar and in chapter 6 in ruined temple must kill 2 liches. My friend here met only golems.

------------------
:skeleton2:
Barbucha - a bear's bugaboo
Old 05-31-2001, 10:39 AM   #20
Vampire

YOU FORGET!
Lich casts: Spell Shield
Immunity to Magical Weapons

before you can do anything. Therefore start casting time stop!