Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-03-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
Poppa Smurf
Welcomed New User

I've checked through the threads,and can't figure this one out. I am in the illithids home (for no reason, I just wandered in after rescuing Phaere). I've gotten the circlets, but I can't find any living flayers to use them on. To the West of the gladiator ring, through one door, the passage just ends. I can see there's a room, but can't access it.

Near the entrance to their home, I can't get through the doors (from reading other posts, I guess I need to capture a flayer, but all of them in these rooms are dead.)

Any help much appreciated....

------------------
It was kinda horrifying
Old 04-03-2001, 06:41 PM   #2
Aurican
Elminster

Spoiler
All you need is something of high intelligence or godly strength to open the door. If you have destroyed all of the devourers, just change into the slayer to bust down the door.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 04-03-2001, 06:56 PM   #3
Poppa Smurf
Welcomed New User

Der! Many thanks...

------------------
It was kinda horrifying
Old 04-03-2001, 07:00 PM   #4
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

One of the rooms on the central east side will "spawn" a mindflayer when you walk in after havent been there awhile. Use the circlet on him. Unless you like being the slayer lol