Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Wow! It has been so long...

I just reinstalled the game. It feel strange to see some of those old in-game portraits. It's like I was meeting friends I haven't seen in age! I barely remember what the story of the game was. But I bet it will come back to pretty soon!

Any great mods or tweak I must have for this game? I've been out of touch for so long...
Old 09-15-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

Default Re: Wow! It has been so long...

Go here... http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index...list&cat_id=97 .

and here... http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?app=downloads .

and here... http://www.spellholdstudios.net/games/iwd .

The Gibberlings3 site is, IMO, poorly organized. But you may be able to slog thru it and find a gem!

Good gaming!

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote