Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-18-2002, 11:27 AM   #1
BASSMAN1953
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Since I need to get to the caves to get to martin's ghost, is there any way to get there without scuba gear? I've left the ones I had somewhere and they either vanished or I can't find them. Bassman1953
BASSMAN1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:21 PM   #2
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

There are two sets of scube gear available -- one in a hut in Bayjin and one in the Mt. Gigas caves as part of a mission for them. If you can get access to the other set then you're good to go.

If you can't get to the other set, I read that RFS-81 doesn't drown so if you recruit him and get enough Resurrection powders for the rest of your people, you can walk him into the Sea Caves while letting everyone else drown and then res the others after they arrive since that area is above water. You'll probably want to portal out though, unless you want to carry that many more Res powders to walk back through the water. [img]smile.gif[/img]