Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-04-2001, 02:50 PM   #1
gdawg49
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Can poison only be removed by spells? Will it dissappear on its own?

2.Identifying items. Whats the quickest route to getting a mage or priest able to identify items?

3. If you complete a quest for someone, will they reward you next time you see them? Will I get a reward for taking the rat pie to Rethpian?

4. Does the game allow you to sell important items that you need to progress the game eg keys for dungeouns etc? If you do, can you buy them back?
gdawg49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 03:32 PM   #2
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Welcome to the board, gdawg49!

There are no such things as silly newbie questions. A newbie is not expected to know all the answers and it is a good thing to ask so that you don't stay a newbie forever.

1. Poison can be removed with a spell, by going to the priest guild and being cured, or by a cure poision potion. You can find potions around the Gael Serran, most notably in the Serpent's Temple where you are more likely to be poisoned. Of course for 150 gold you can purchase cure poison potions from any Wizard's Guild. I don't remember if the poison will dissappear. I always cured it as soon as possible.

2. The quickest route to Identify is the Priest. Give the potion to Mekdowa, donate 500 gold and find the Ring of Saints. Those can all be done even before you complete the first Wizard's quest.

3. Only sometimes. And sometimes it is hard to get them to recognize that you have completed the quest. The only reward for the rat pie is the knowledge you gain from both Bilbump and Rethpian.

4. If the item is a quest or critcal item, you cannot sell it. The good news is that if you drop it outside, it won't dissappear either. Most of the time, when you can sell an item, you can buy it back. The only exception that I can think of is when you bless or enchant weapons or armor. Once you sell and item that you have blessed, it is gone for good.

Good Luck!!
Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 03:42 PM   #3
Serath
Manshoon

I don't believe the poison status wears off by itself.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote