Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 07:27 AM   #1
sigma

Okay, heres the Deal..

i finished every quest in the starting Hometown apart from the Toad Village "Toadem" Quest (damn Door didnt open for me), finished Crypt. got the sign of mavin/ring of mavin
The Oracle tells me to go westward, however there is still a wall blockin my Way. I tried giving the Mavin Ring to all of my Party members and then talk to the oracle one by one, the wall just wont go away... this a bug or am i missing anything??

Old 11-20-2000, 07:53 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu need to talk more with the Oracles. YOu haven't tripped the trigger for them to pull down the west wall and let you pass. Just talk to them and hit every word in the conversational arsenal! They're dense, but sooner or later they will figure out that you cannot save the world unless they let you pass! (Why are *oracles* dense???)

Wyv
Old 11-20-2000, 10:23 AM   #3
xenotoca

I think the word is Kerah. I did not have any trouble here but lots of people have. Also tro Chosen one and you did take the oath dident you. Make sure the one who took the oath is wearing the ring

Old 11-21-2000, 04:57 AM   #4
Ze_sponge

The key word is either Serpent lair, serpent temple or destiny (but I think it's one of the first 2)