Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-14-2000, 08:38 PM   #1
Vagabond

The puzzles and character development are fine, but the monsters are way too easy to kill. Especially annoying are the little buggers, like the wargers and monkeys. I wish they had been replaced with tougher monsters. I have the game set to hard and frequent spawning, but I'm just walking over everything. I just finished the serpent temple and I really hope things get a little tougher.

No one in my party has advanced to an elite class. Everyone is lvl 9 and I just kicked the crap out of the Naga. I have 2 warriors, 1 theif, 1 priest, and 2 wizards. Okay, so I spent about 8 hours rolling characters before I ever left the inn, so maybe I have a super-human crew, but I don't think I should have to adventure with a bunch of losers in order to get a challenge.

This is a great game, I just wish it was a little tougher.

Old 11-14-2000, 10:51 PM   #2
Vincewind

Wow man, I left the inn with first rolled charecters, and ran over preaty much everything till I hit the naga, who killed me a few times, then the Queen, who killed me some more, and then the amazon plants (these are tough monsters to just have wandering around) who killed me so much, I almost gave up. Hope it gets tough enough for you soon, cause I also have 2 warriors (One a samuri now and one a barbarian) 2 Priests (one a warlock now and one a paladin) a mage, and a rogue (now a bard). The mage being by far the weekest of the group, but also being the only reason I could kill the amazon plants. When you run into those monsters, let me know, there preaty tough compared to the rest of the stuff you run into up till then.