Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-08-2001, 06:09 AM   #1
dafan

I got a big problem.. Korgan and Aerie cant be together and now it has gone so long that Aerie suddenly disappears if I dont remove Korgan from the party... is there any solutointo have both of em in the party???
Old 03-08-2001, 06:36 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Not without cheating.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-08-2001, 07:12 AM   #3
Lord Shield

I had the same problem with Aerie when Anomen went mad (rejected by the Order). Since I never liked him, I disintegrated him rather than raising the git

Old 03-08-2001, 07:55 AM   #4
dafan

thats too bad... so who should I replace Korgan with? I'm right know in underdark so who's the best and closest
Old 03-08-2001, 07:59 AM   #5
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Sorry yuo don't find anyone until after the underdark. For a fighter replacmentm, I'll say Keldon or Minsc.

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 08:07 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Sorry yuo don't find anyone until after the underdark. For a fighter replacmentm, I'll say Keldon or Minsc.

It's a shame you're removing Korgan instead of Aerie, Korgan's the best tank in the game.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-08-2001, 09:01 AM   #7
merc widowmaker
Dungeon Master

Memnoch I've been listening (reading lol) to you sing Korgan's praise for so long that I decided I'd better take another look. WOW ! Korgan is a killing machine ! I dont know how I managed without him before.

------------------

Nobody tells me what to do, not even me !
Old 03-08-2001, 11:43 AM   #8
Corinthian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, Korgan is probably the finest fighter in the game but depends what your party alighnment is too, and of course the other members in your group.If it's primarily a good one it might be better to have MInsc, or Keldorn or Valygar fill his sizeable shoes.Otherwiswe most likely you will run into further problems.Real shame as he does rock .

------------------
Have you ever wondered, little bird, what it must be like to look at the world through the eyes of a God?
Old 03-08-2001, 12:50 PM   #9
Raistlin
Manshoon

I never found Anomen or Aerie (at least I don't remember them). I had Korgan from very early on and he definetly is no sissy. He helped me out tremendously. Toward the end I did get sick of hearing what happened to his other part members.

P.S. Korgan with the +3 Axe that returns to the hand after thrown took out some gloems from a distance all by himself ( it was a slow process though)

------------------

Balance
Old 03-08-2001, 05:35 PM   #10
Lord Shield

It was just shame that, being evil, Korgan couldn't use Azuredge and make undead go 'pop'