Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 04:07 PM   #41
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Well, it's always easier to deal with big projects and worrisome things in small pieces. Just tackle the small pieces one at a time and it will look a whole lot less daunting!

Cloudy

You really are a very kind person for all the advice you give me Cloudy. I really appreciate everything you've done for me since I've been at the board

Old 09-21-2001, 04:17 PM   #42
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
oh yay! my teacher doesnt notice that me and my friend are here... (i just got my buddy to register )

Oh dear lord... there's more of them?
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-21-2001, 04:47 PM   #43
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Hi all,
hope everyone is going to have a bonzer of a weekend.

------------------
Lurking in the shadow's of your dreams,the Ruby Rouge of the ALSB:2gunfire:

Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Cafe'
Old 09-21-2001, 05:01 PM   #44
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
You really are a very kind person for all the advice you give me Cloudy. I really appreciate everything you've done for me since I've been at the board

Isn't she just the sweetest? And on that note, I'm off for the weekend. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful time!

Old 09-21-2001, 05:22 PM   #45
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Oh dear lord... there's more of them?
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

yes Jerome, more Okies to invade and overrun IronWorks! Nyahahahahaha!!!!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:24 PM   #46
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
yes Jerome, more Okies to invade and overrun IronWorks! Nyahahahahaha!!!!

Don't make me bring my Scottish Mob on....

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 05:27 PM   #47
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

eek! the scots! theyll make us wear their kilts! noo! *has his Okie Horde flee from the battlefield while the scottish moon them from a distance*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:32 PM   #48
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
eek! the scots! theyll make us wear their kilts! noo! *has his Okie Horde flee from the battlefield while the scottish moon them from a distance*

Har Har! Once again, the showing of the great scottish posterior has triumphed over those who would oppose Scotland's ginger-bearded sons!

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 05:34 PM   #49
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

but we will return! we will bring our grain sorter, our pitch fork, and our gardening hoe! we will not be driven out forever!

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:38 PM   #50
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
but we will return! we will bring our grain sorter, our pitch fork, and our gardening hoe! we will not be driven out forever!

AH! but these dreadful weapons of war will be met head-on by the great scottish arsenal: Our patented whiskey (also used as high quality industrial acid), our drunken folk-songs and our deadliest weapon: THE 6FT GINGER BEARDED LADIES OF SCOTLAND'S PUBS!!!!

------------------