Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-23-2003, 06:21 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Here are two of bsftcs' STACKMAN pictures!

ENJOY!!!

(makes me dizzy! lol!)

Wyv
Old 06-24-2003, 06:27 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

LMAO! Lovely pyramide. Where can I find this circus in the Serran?
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 06:57 AM   #3
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Hahahahahaha!

Truly they are works of art......

Now i want more!

Keep up the good stacking (that goes for everyone...)

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 06-24-2003, 09:42 AM   #4
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

LOL!!! Great pictures, and a lovely variety as well [img]smile.gif[/img]

I can sense a GSE now.....

Tuesday evening before graduation, the rivalry between the Brimloch Roon High School Buccaneers and the Valeia Valkyries reached a new high as graduating seniors, in a variation of the "painting the rock" prank, instead turned various staff and students at BRHS into stone statues and stacked them up next to the high school, forming a rickety ladder that lead up to the school's bell. The words "Valeia Valkyries Vorever" were painted on the bell, pointing the finger of blame at Valeia High (and questioning whether they were ready to graduate yet).

Smiling Terry Ackman, class president of Ishad N'Ha High and the body behind the Ishad N'Ha-ha-ha Clown for the last four years, was heard to comment that such an action was a sad commentary on how some children are raised today, and hoped that the perpetrators could be brought to justice without much difficulty.

The brigands had apparently been planning this for a while, since local store supplies of stone-to-flesh scrolls and potions have been depleted over the past several weeks. "Merchandise has been flyin' off the shelves," said Miruth, local pawn shop proprietor. "As soon as we gets 'em in, they goes out." New deliveries are expected next week, but not until after graduation is over.

Until more potions or scrolls can be found, the school is searching for a capable wizard or warlock. All who can assist with a beneficial spell or two are requested to head down to BRHS and return the staff and faculty to their normal effective selves.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 04:34 PM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I just thought I would divulge some of Stackman's business secrets.

With just the help of this insignificant heap the party made it back to D'Soto's tower thanks to Stackman.

I believe this should give a general idea of the technique. Use this procedure one can scale virtually any height in the Gael Serran. As shown four worgur mongrels, four samurai skeletons, three highland raiders, one troll mangu, and one giant swampfly are more than adequate for making a makeshift ladder leading to the suspension bridge.

Stacking petrified creatures is not difficult. Just remember to look upwards when climbing the "steps"... Otherwise one risks pushing the creatures away from each other. The only real obstacle in connection with creating these flights of stairs is... patience. One cannot wander off in search for new prey, since the petrified creatures disappear if left for too long. So one has to run around in the vicinity of the "stairs" all the time and wait for more creatures to show up.

When the creatures have served their purpose one can unstone them, leaving them in the same place. A firestorm spell can then dispose of them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Many thanks to Wyvern for hosting these pictures for me. I really appreciate it. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2003, 10:22 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

What a treat!!

Great pictures and tips from STACKMAN/bsftcs and a Gael Serran Examiner issue from Bungleau!!

Gee, I may have to do a "Stackman" bouncy set now!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2003, 03:27 PM   #7
Olli Kalma

I see someone has too much freetime!

WOW! first I tought that you have edited that picture, but petrifying them.
That's good way to climp on Dragon Spire cliff without entering into cave!
I must try that too [img]smile.gif[/img]