Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2000, 04:51 PM   #1
Pete
Welcomed New User

"Now insert the 5 badges you've found so far in the key locks , You'll notice that you don't have the 6'th one , this can be solved by talking to the priest located at the center of the map (near the throne) , he will thank you for freeing him and will give you his badge, Insert the last badge and you can take the stairs up to confront Poquelin".

Umm.....no! I have allready killed all of the monsters in the that temple...the idol, the mummys, the preist
at the big trhone. He was....in the assault killed by my party! But i didn´t get a final badge. The item was not dropd either. The other preist guyes where killd to. Was i supose to kill them or not. When i look in the room for the badge, there is nothing! I have five badges now, but the last one is missing. If this is a BUG iam going to cry. This is not the first time something like this happens....

So Please help a Ice WindDale Fan!

/pete
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2000, 09:11 PM   #2
Larry

I wonder if I could e-mail you the item, or something...I know I can export chars. over the net, but individual items????I am not sure,...Could someone tell me if that is possible??
Old 10-09-2000, 03:11 AM   #3
password

yes it's possible
email him the char
and he can quickly import it, take the item, then delete said char.
Old 10-09-2000, 03:39 PM   #4
Larry

said and done...give me an e-mail address, and ye shall receive.
Old 10-13-2000, 04:55 PM   #5
Pete
Welcomed New User

Hi again! Sorry for not replyed sooner, been busy playing BG2

Thanks for helping, but i solved the small irretating problem with the last key I downloaded the IWD Editor ( Dale Keeper)and just gave the last key batch to my group. Then it seemd to work just fine, only to discover the major bug with the teleportal to Eastheaven later in the battle. :/

Well thanks
Pete
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote