Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-16-2000, 07:06 PM   #1
sertiu

I cant find it! Last day i write:
"I leave the cript and oracle said to me that i need to go to the serpent temple. It said that I must go to the west. I folow the river up and down but I don't find anything. Please help
THX" And philip say:
"At the north end of the river, west of the toad village is a cave at the waters edge, with a boardwalk in front of it. Go thru the cave..."
But This cave only goes to the oracle. If I goes more north in the cave there aren't anything. Oracle said that i find the serpents lair (it is serpent palace?)

Old 10-16-2000, 11:34 PM   #2
whiteshadow

ok you follow the river out of the caves to the south west and check the area's stay along the , then you will see it in a large field, of course you can't get in the front door..meet kol the heretic a snake priest dude who saw the wisdom of kerah and talk to him and get a key from him..then standing at the front of the gate go left and toward the rear and there is a exit out to the river then stay to the right and then you will go back up to land and thru this to another lake, follow the lake and you will come to a gate against a cave and dive in the water and surface follow to the back and there is a door and inside the door is a switch for door like in the beginning of the crypt..Note-when I first play in a new area during the day I map as much of the surrounding area as possible and gain exp from the neihboring random encounters...hope this helps some..

Old 10-17-2000, 08:16 AM   #3
sertiu

I can find it. I folown the river but I don't see anything! I can see old the map. If I down in the river where is the temple in right or down.(if i down the river going nort to sud)