Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-18-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ironworks Forum Destiny: Anyone playing it?

http://www.destinythegame.com/

I'm on the PS3, OZGOD1. Hit me up! Having fun in the crucible at the moment though I'm not very good lol.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
Wolf Rider2
Elminster

Default Re: Destiny: Anyone playing it?

Ah, that's unfortunate, I'm on the Xbone. Servers as bad for Playstation as they are for Xbone players? They're awful...
Wolf Rider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I waited.. watched live streams.. looked cool at first, but many now say it isn't what they thought... much of the content is still missing, which sucks kinda.. I mean, playing WOW, I was used to that, still was like.... um, why you release it with the end missing? oh well..

It LOOKS neat... but they made Halo, and I wasn't into Halo, but they had a good team working. Hope it settles out and is a kick ass game!

Mems -- HUGE CRPG alert! Divinity: Original Sin is out on Steam or GoG. It's a DEEP RPG like BG2 was. 100 or so hrs of gameplay. the story is really interesting so far... I think youd like it.. It's no Diablo. (Fighting IS turned based, but goes by fast many times). REALLY cool.. PC only though...

I'll add you on PSN -- my Screen name is NOT 'Ziroc'.. I used a funny name 'Dr_Jock_72'.
(Dr. Jock) is a cartoon char. I made long ago.. you'll see him soon in my comic.. hehe

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 03:52 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Ya the questing is a waste of space. The thing that makes this game for mine is the PvP (Crucible) and the group instances (Strikes). I've been levelling via Crucible and not wasting my time on quests which are boring and repetitive. The PS3 servers have been ok, I have gotten occasional DCs but nothing major. A bigger problem is how I'm getting owned in PvP lol, I thought being good at WoW pvp would help but it hasn't at all.

Old 09-22-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey Mem, you get my friend Req? (its Dr_Jock_72)

I just got worried about Destiny seeing tons of people slamming it on Youtube.. but I know to ignore a lot off that crap, as people that LOVE it won't post as much, because they are busy actually PLAYING the game

I may grab it.. I mean, I have 3 games for the PS4... Thief and BF4 and Need for Speed.
I wonder if I could join your game or not? PS3 and PS4 may not work together in multiplayer.. will look into it.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:59 PM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I wish they would release it on PC. Some of us are not very good with a controller.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziroc View Post
Hey Mem, you get my friend Req? (its Dr_Jock_72)

I just got worried about Destiny seeing tons of people slamming it on Youtube.. but I know to ignore a lot off that crap, as people that LOVE it won't post as much, because they are busy actually PLAYING the game

I may grab it.. I mean, I have 3 games for the PS4... Thief and BF4 and Need for Speed.
I wonder if I could join your game or not? PS3 and PS4 may not work together in multiplayer.. will look into it.
I will add you! I haven't checked as I get friend requests all the time

It is fun!!!!!!! I thoroughly endorse it!!