Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-14-2003, 04:27 PM   #21
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Legolas is he your friend? Can you introduce him to us?
Old 08-14-2003, 04:31 PM   #22
Legolas
Jack Burton

Well, I did ship him a kilt (as you can see) but we've never met in person. Hmm, that piece of cloth would mean the last time he got out of his cage was just after the Terrible Tartan Trio was formed but before we could strike a second time. Ah, it has been too long, I really must reunite the three clans one of these days...

[ 08-14-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Legolas ]
Old 08-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #23
The Offspring of Viconia and Edwin
The Magister

I'd like to meet me, not seem him yet.
Though none of you will listen to me, I'm just a badger in a world of raccoons.

EDITED! THIS WAS NOT AMUSING and in case you weren't aware of it, such comments could get IW shut down! NEVER POST THAT YOU INTEND DOING BODILY HARM OR MURDER OF THE PRESIDENT!

Cloudbringer, moderator

[ 08-15-2003, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 08-14-2003, 05:10 PM   #24
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I wanna meet Horatio, so I can watch him run and so I can coach him and make him run laps if he doesn't listen to me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 08-14-2003, 05:34 PM   #25
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Well, I did ship him a kilt (as you can see) but we've never met in person. Hmm, that piece of cloth would mean the last time he got out of his cage was just after the Terrible Tartan Trio was formed but before we could strike a second time. Ah, it has been too long, I really must reunite the three clans one of these days...
A sad, sad tale, no?
Old 08-14-2003, 05:46 PM   #26
Legolas
Jack Burton

And there is one of the lairds now. Surely you too can see that none but the oldest have a memory of the event, that we must yet again take to the field of battle side by side and show our younger brethern the path to freedom?
Though 'ere we do, we must find the Other, and once more win his support...
Old 08-14-2003, 05:53 PM   #27
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Aye, though as with many of the somewhat older set, his posting is at best sporadic. A most vexing problem.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:18 PM   #28
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Just a word of wisdom: something like this might look like a popularity contest, why not make it who have you met in person or plan to meet soon? [img]smile.gif[/img]
No chance of that Cloudy, I live in the one state that no one visits or has ever been to [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

People to meet... I don't know. I guess I'd like to meet Cloudy, Lady Zekke, Kaltia, and Xen because they're just good people
[/QUOTE]Awww, how sweet! *HUGS* to Gangrell! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I myself have met in person Lord of Alcohol, Charlie and Epona so far. I have talked in person via netvoice or phone with Sir Tainly, Bilqis, Ramon, Turbovee, Turbovee's wife, Yorick, and of course Cloudy and Sazerac. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-14-2003, 07:25 PM   #29
wellard
Dracolisk

Question Mark

Well I have met Harkoliar

But I would like to meet our resident Genie, Memnoch because he owes me a meal [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And after this weekend I would like to meet Davros because he will owe me some money Go the swans eh Davros [img]tongue.gif[/img]

There are a lot of people here I would like to meet but Australia is pretty far away I guess *what ya mean, not far enough *

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 08-15-2003, 04:01 AM   #30
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I've met Calaethis Dragonsbane twice; today is the third time.
We're going to see Pirates of the Carribean!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.