Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2001, 12:04 PM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hello everyone,

I have another matter that I would like to bring up, and that is in regard to conduct on the forum. I've seen a few people post about things in the game that bother them, sometimes with a very angry and negative tone.

I know how difficult Wizardry 8 can be at times, and I'm sure glad no one records all my swear words when I play, or sees me beating on my desk and throwing things around the room. [img]smile.gif[/img] *blushes*

I understand your anger fully, BUT there is simply no need to vent these frustrations on the forum.

I'm no angel in regards to this, as I once wrote a grumpy letter about the demo a few weeks back. I soon realized, why the heck was I sharing this with the forum? I deleted the post and told myself that was the last time for that, it was simply unecessary, and also it was rude. So, I'm reminding myself of this as well, and this not an attack on anyone in particular.

While sometimes we may be mad about some part of the game that is troubling us, we can ask for help or share our thoughts without acting like Saffy with a bad toothache. That's what all the grumpy faced message icons are for! [img]smile.gif[/img]

So in regards to venting, keep the following in mind:

***Be courteous when you post. If you don't like this game, then please folks, DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT HERE! We are here to share our adventures with this game, which may include things we don't like on occasion. But we're not Psychologists nor is this a forum for disgruntled RPG players.

Whatever you decide to do with your anger is your business, just don't bring it to this forum, ok?

Thanks in advance everyone,

Best,

Scronan