Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-06-2001, 12:42 PM   #1
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hail, i seem to be stuck in then temple. I have 4 statues ( 3 monkey and 1 serpent can not find the 5th ) and the monkey key ( can not find the lock to use it on). i have been everywhere except through a wooden door which if u look at map has something circular behind it, and a barred gate which u get to by walking by the library door and the chute which i can not get down. And finally i can not find any flasks to get the spider exilir, i assume there behind 1 off the doors i can not get through. can u give me a pointer ( dont asnwere all ) so i can proceed. thanks

------------------
Ingulf The Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 01:00 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

Look in the kitchen for flasks! Give us a rundown on where you got each monkey statue so we can tell which one you missed. Have you read any books lately, check in the library.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 01:16 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

The monkey key is used on the lock of the cell in the Torture chamber where H'Thark is. It's in the far western section of the Temple. To get to it, go to the room with the giant snake head, then take the exit to the left. Keep heading west up the ramp, through the room where you find the Inquisitor, then right on down to the torture chamber.

The locations of the monkey statues are:

1) In a chest in a small room just after you enter through the back entrance
2) In a chest in the 2nd level of the storage area (north side of the temple), accessible only through the kitchen lifts
3) In a chest in the 5th room from the left in the coin slot rooms (correct combination to open the lock is 1st, 3rd, and 4th switches + 1 coin in the slot)
4) Carried by a speed-demon monkey that only appears after you release the monkeys in the chute room. You have to kill the monkey to get him to drop the statue.

Hope this helps.

-Sazerac

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 01:18 PM   #4
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmmm, if i remember correctly, got 2 from chests and the 3rd off a monkey, the monkey key got anything to do with 4th monkey statue, as i have not found a use for it yet?

steve.
Old 03-06-2001, 01:20 PM   #5
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i have used the monkey key then , as i let the thief out ages ago
steve
Old 03-06-2001, 01:25 PM   #6
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok , i have worked it out i had not been in the kitchen , how did i miss that entrance lol
Thanks guys
Old 03-06-2001, 01:31 PM   #7
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You're welcome! Glad we could help.

Did you find the kitchen? It's on the north side of the temple. From the front entrance, go right, and follow the corridor through the mess hall and on back to the kitchen. The lift should be on the right as you enter the kitchen.

Also, there are flasks to be had there in the kitchen as well.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote