Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-15-2003, 04:45 AM   #31
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Well I have met Harkoliar

But I would like to meet our resident Genie, Memnoch because he owes me a meal [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Yep, as soon as Harks gets back from the snow we'll have a PROPER catchup - and I'll try not to get trashed the night before.

Let's try and do it on a Monday night because that's when Leonis is free - we can grab dinner at Lotus - awesome place I went to last week (owned by Justin Hemmes from Establishment).

I've met Yorick and Harkoliar, and will soon be catching up with Leonis and Wellard as well (hopefully).

Old 08-15-2003, 04:47 AM   #32
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

No one wants to visit me???

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 08-15-2003, 06:56 AM   #33
Donut
Jack Burton

I'd like to meet Lanesra. In the Toll Gate pub at Turnpike Lane. On saturday. At 12.30 pm.

I'd also like him not to be late. I'd also like him to have a pint of cider waiting for me. I'd also like him to order me a Lamb Chilli Burger.

I've just realised! It's such a coincidence to have a pub called "The Toll Gate" in a place called Turnpike Lane! Spooky!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 08-15-2003, 10:01 AM   #34
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I would. I was gonna post that, but I hadn't gotten to the bootom of the thread, yet. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] And Cloudy, Nacht, Wellard, Johnny, MagiK, Mysti, and Timber, my Oasis buddies.
Old 08-15-2003, 10:06 AM   #35
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
I would. I was gonna post that, but I hadn't gotten to the bootom of the thread, yet. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] And Cloudy, Nacht, Wellard, Johnny, MagiK, Mysti, and Timber, my Oasis buddies. [/QUOTE]Yeah. Add Mr. Hair-on-Fire, too. Too bad we're spread all over creation. Ziroc, you get to be an honorary Oasis member, for introducing us all (erm... and you *could* visit sometime). In fact, I'll let you have free massages and spa treatments for a day at

Bi-Temptation Island.

Old 08-15-2003, 10:11 AM   #36
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Plus, you get overshadowed by Choc's popularity. I mean, really, who wants to meet Dooku whent they can go straight to Sidious, who wants to meet Spock when they can meet Kirk -- erm... perhaps bad examples, but you get the point.
Old 08-15-2003, 10:27 AM   #37
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, I was gonna edit to add antryg, Saz, and LadyZ, and *anyone else I've forgotten.*
Old 08-15-2003, 10:31 AM   #38
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Well I am always happy to meet new people and happy indeed to catch up again one day with the few I have already met.

It is strange to thing that I have met up with so many from overseas (in order of meeting them we have Donut, Lanesra, Mouse, Yorick, Moiraine, Wolfgir, Melusine, Epona, and Sir Tainly) and yet so few from Australia (hugs to Aelia Jusa [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

I must stop off in Cockroach Country one day and even those lists out a bit - see Wellard Memsie and Leonis, and perhaps chat to one of Memsie's "Blonde Brigade"
Old 08-15-2003, 11:08 AM   #39
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Is that an invitation to drop by the next I am on my way the Sea World? : )
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 08-15-2003, 11:12 AM   #40
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Got any beer ?