Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 11:43 AM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Melusine, I cannot tell you how wonderful your posts are! LOL I am going to surf those old threads later today. Am looking forward to it (she says, rubbing her hands together in glee, while attempting to keep from salivating all over the keyboard at work)

WAH! HELLO and welcome back! Teehee, pit fiend stories...ooooh I can't wait! And you know, that Rikarda is a lovely wench...sort of saucy, but she did have Melusine as her fashion/beauty consultant. LOL Hey, Mel? You forgot something! (tosses a pot of 'wickedwine' lip gloss to the archbabe) It makes that bodice thing work soooo much better.

CloudofaThousandNames, TLH hopeful
Old 03-19-2001, 01:44 PM   #22
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
HI Wah, I look forword to more tales of Arch Lich Wah against Rikard.

P.S. My moneys on you Wah

What the F [this is censored] Drake you are one [alright now i'm not gonna write this down because i don't think ziroc will keep me on the forum if i do, but it is very naughty]

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

Old 03-19-2001, 01:57 PM   #23
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Wow! You people are the best!!

You bet that there's gonna be more Pit Fiend Stories coming around here because that guy owes it at least a billion bucks worth of insurance pay!! I'm going to dedicate a little story to it on my web site - haven't labeled it yet.

Hopefully we can get little something running here like the old time eh?

You guys are so nice, unlike the "Ugly Thing" who is chewing on my slippers right now - Yeah someone called you rikard (LOL!). take it easy!

By the way, congrates on ye promotion Memnoch and for Cloudy's 1000+ recordbreaker!! You people are truly amazing!

What am I again? Oh yeah - I'm some shabby elite guard aren't I? Never mind, I'm sure I can be a Lord Ao too........... one day!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.

[This message has been edited by Wah (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-20-2001, 01:04 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wah! I don't mind waiting for my stories, but I insist on seeing a few tidbits here in the meantime! I am not on board as much as I'd like (tranlation- real life is calling me a bit) but I'm here every day for a bit.

Cloudy

RainDancer of The Laughing Hyenas Clan
Old 03-20-2001, 08:51 AM   #25
Drake
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Welcome back Wah!

Welcome back Drake too, haven't seen you around lately!

thanks for the welcome although I haven't realy been gone I just don't get the chance to be on as much. the end of the school year draws close and they are realy pushing us hard. So that's why I have't been around to much, I just have to much to do and not enough time to get online.

*Drake lowers his head in shame at the sight of his low number of post* I used to have almost 300

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj
Old 03-20-2001, 09:06 AM   #26
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Drake:
thanks for the welcome although I haven't realy been gone I just don't get the chance to be on as much. the end of the school year draws close and they are realy pushing us hard. So that's why I have't been around to much, I just have to much to do and not enough time to get online.

*Drake lowers his head in shame at the sight of his low number of post* I used to have almost 300
You are one to talk
I used to have 1288 and was member from juli 14th
8 months of my life..
Gone

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

Old 03-20-2001, 09:22 AM   #27
Drake
Baaz Draconian

wow that is a lot to miss and hey that thing I said about my money beeing on Wah, I err... I was just umm... I was just trying to lower his gard... ya that's it I was just trying to make him think he had people supporting him. so when he leats expects it you can strike. hehehe yah that was my plan the hole time.

P.S. Wah please don't read.

------------------

Drake A.K.A. bocaj
Old 03-20-2001, 03:08 PM   #28
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

WAH!!!!!

Greetings old friend..... glad to see you back!
My house moving was a sucess (well actaully.....) and i'm back much sooner than anticipated.....though for how long is anybodys guess!

------------------
[insert witty phrase here]
Old 03-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #29
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Jerome!! Hehehe. How are you doing!

Glad to hear it! So it was a success after all. Hoep you got what you were after then eh? More space under the bed to stuff the trash in perhaps? Or huge bedrooms? I dunno - but don't tell me that you had to change schools too?! Man, that is one hard thing for me to do!

And.........er..........Drake! I am not that easily fooled! I am the genius who tricked Saemon Havarian into drink a bottle of Bleach so think HOW SMART CAN I BE!!

There is more to me, that the surface layer my friend - you'll find that when I IMPRISON you! (no pun or metaphor intended! - Just realised that now!)

------------------

Old 03-20-2001, 07:57 PM   #30
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

I think that comment above should go in here:

[insert witty phrase here]

LOL!! Don't you say?

------------------