Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-02-2001, 12:57 AM   #1
BLACK KNIGHT

Me friends and I are looking for a good adventure to play for 3rd edition rules. We are going to have 6-8 with mixed fighters/mages/cleric/thief party. I am looking for good suggesting on Modules specifically for 3rd edition. My DM doesn't want to have to do all the converting work on the fly during the game, and sadly, he doesn't have any of the new modules yet. Thanks,

BK

Old 02-02-2001, 04:50 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

BK try Wizards of the Coast site. Hope i gave you the right link, if it doesn't work try TSR, it should take you there.
Old 02-02-2001, 07:56 AM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

No modules?
Like no monster manual?
Hmm, probably you should start to make your own then, just for starters, try the old "rooting out" evil or thieving guild and like have some cinister mage backed up with some of the monsters from the rulebook.
Most new games that are done with the D20 system franchise (people have the right to make their own material for D&D(great idea to get more material) usually hav most preferences and monsters in their adventures) I.E stats and the like will be thourough (scuse me spelling lads and ladies)
Have no pinpoint tips unfortunately when I usually sit at the table as the DM, and I do most of my material myself..
Old 02-05-2001, 04:05 PM   #4
BLACK KNIGHT

Thanks, Memnoch. Pointed us in the right direction. Wow. If you miss two days, your questions get pushed to page 9.

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 04:22 PM   #5
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmm, how about if I make you a module? I have no players but have the new books. Just have to read them a bit to be more completely familiar with the new rules.
Old 02-05-2001, 04:29 PM   #6
BLACK KNIGHT

Cool. Thanks

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 05:10 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I was serious for once lol. I would like to make an adventure for your group to play. What level and scope should I be thinking about? I dm'ed for quite a few years, more than I played as a character actually so if I made an adventure that everyone enjoyed I would like that
Old 02-05-2001, 07:49 PM   #8
BLACK KNIGHT

We're all first level pcs, freshly rolled last week. We are currently working on fleshing out the party:

Half Orc Ranger
Dwarfish Fighter
Elven Cleric
Half-Elven Druid
Kender
Human Mage

Let me know if you need anything else.

BK

Old 02-05-2001, 08:12 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ok, I'll get working on it! I'm actually glad its starting at 1st level, its great to develope that way. I'm sure you realise this wont be done in a day but I'll try to be speedy and when I get some stuff ready to go I'll ask you where to send it.
Old 02-23-2001, 12:47 AM   #10
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey. Lord of Alcohol. Put down the bottle. yeah, you. Come here. Just wanted to see if you had anything yet. We are going to be 3-4 level now. Just wanted to see if you had anything. No pressure. Wouldn't want to have to put you in the chain room on LadyWendy's castle and let he tie you up and . . . leave you there. Heck, you might even go SOBER! BWAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Just curious, LOFA

BK