Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-09-2000, 09:44 PM   #1
barb

I have the signet ring from the crypt & I'm at the cave trying to get to the serpent lair & Shurgeon Ruins. I read in another post that the wall was supposed to open so I could get thru the cave. I've selected every topic to talk to the oracle, but nothing happens.Is this right? Can I get to those areas without going through the cave? On the map, it looks like there should be paths leading there, but I can't find any way through the woods! How do I get to Ishad N'ha?

Barb

Old 10-09-2000, 10:34 PM   #2
T-Rex

Nope. You have to get the Oracle to open the passageway in the cave in order to get to Ishad N'ha. I had the same problem. What I did was left the cave and then returned. Make sure the party member you are talking to the Oracle with has the Signet Ring in his/her possession. Then chat about everything you know. I cannot remember what exactly I said to get them to open the passageway. Sorry.

Old 10-10-2000, 12:21 AM   #3
barb

Thanks a lot. I got it. I gave the ring to a different character & then talked to the oracle over & over until the wall finally opened.

Barb