Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-29-2000, 11:55 AM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Well, some people asked about curing vampirism, and I've reached the conclusion that there might be no way. The "Vampiric Pool" in Cet's tomb as one person mentioned does nothing but drain your max hit points, it does not cure a character with Vampirism.

So, I'm not completey at the end yet, will get to that today, got the last Zenmaster book, very cool.

Unless there is something right before Cet that cures it (which seems really odd), I don't think there is one.

My only thoughts are that the vampiric ring somehow might cure you, maybe if its given to someone they will remove the trait. That might be worth some research, but at this point I'm just looking forward to finishing the game and giving it a rest.

Oh well, I tried! Kind of a disappointment, its been tough playing with a dying charcter all the time.

Anyone else finds anything, please post it!

Scronan
Old 10-29-2000, 03:35 PM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

The Strategy Guide says there is no way to cure Vampirism.
Old 10-29-2000, 05:43 PM   #3
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

Really? Well, that's the conclusion I came to...I think that's pretty lame, since it really changes your character. Oh well.

My character turned out ok, now a female elf Zenmaster with vampire bite, ice breath, dragon breath and evil eye. Just stick to the Lifesteal spell for getting hit points, and its doable.

And the funny part is, if you get some Deathstrike ability, the vampire bite can score a critical hit and drain a ton of life. Its kind of funny.

Thanks for the tip!

Scronan
Old 11-07-2000, 07:20 AM   #4
blitz

Hey u know how to get a zenmaster?? how?? do u know how to get a valkarie??

Old 11-07-2000, 05:56 PM   #5
KnifeHand

Notice I said "heal", not "cure", but boy was I glad when I discovered this!

the "Toughen" spell can "heal" your vampiric character! Just cast toughen (each casting heals 10, and you can cumulate) on the vampiric character to heal him/her up. When the Toughen spell wears off, you still stay healed up! For example, your character has standard HP of 100, but is down to 10 becasue of bloodthirst. Cast toughen on them 9 times, and their health will be 100/190. After it wears off, their health will be 100/100!!!

Now I can actually play properly! I can use my cool weapons and spells instead of having to bite everything!

Everyone enjoy!!!

(yes, I know I posted twice, but I wanted people to find it, lord knows it annoys me to no end having a vampric character