Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-09-2000, 05:06 PM   #1
blackpage

Alright! I give up ... how do i get to Collasium.

I'm through the pyramid, I've braught Anephas back to life, talked to him and Kerah in this lil temple-like building at the bottom of this pond where you also find the treasure of the leprechaun (whom I chopped btw), but no matter where i look: there is no passage whatsoever.

Any help is highly appreciated - thanx in advance dudettes'n dudes

p.s.: btw, this is a pretty decent forum! and Wyvern, you own! and your tips and postings just rock! a special "thanx" to you

Old 11-10-2000, 12:51 AM   #2
blackpage

well, what did i say? Wyv just ownz thanx for the hint!

now here comes the puzzling bit: i tried that door dozens of times yesterday but it would not open. i launched the saved game today and wouldn't you know it: i was not even around the corner when i already heard the door open. looks as if i encountered a weird internal lock-up (either in the game-engine or my cerebral sections

no matter what went wrong: thanx again for your kind help

Old 11-10-2000, 08:43 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

(BLUSHES)

Okay - since you've gotten through the pyramid to where you can find the leprechaun treasure et al you have "finished" that small area. Go back to where Anephas is and recall that there was a room not far away with pillars fallen down and a door that you had not been able to open. It should be open to you now which will take you to the second sea area and a whole lot more than just Collasium!

Happy sailing!

Wyv
Old 11-10-2000, 06:30 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

How strange indeed. Perhaps this game has gremlins that read the board as well and having read this thread declared "The jig is up, Blackpage is wise to us now!" and open the door!

However it came about, I'm glad to know that you've made it through!

Wyv