Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-24-2001, 12:18 AM   #11
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well...uhh... i dont know... i guess after were all demented to some degree, we can finally be released upon our foes for an attack with all our viciousness!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-24-2001, 01:46 AM   #12
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
Attention we have a laughing hyena in the building security has been breached
HADB stands for Hamlet And Dough Boy Clan
Hamlet being a name Memnoch has named the little city where I live
And of course doughboy from the Biscuit King caleb

Little city?

You might want to outline the benefits one would get as well as the application criteria (none) and process.

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 07:08 AM   #13
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
well...uhh... i dont know... i guess after were all demented to some degree, we can finally be released upon our foes for an attack with all our viciousness!
Im somewhat of a pacifist (monsters in BG dont count)
I think ill be neutral and watch in interest from the sidelines. None of you may attack me because i am neutral
Old 08-24-2001, 07:50 AM   #14
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Crusader:
What is the HADB clan?

:bart1:
That hurts, it really does

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-24-2001, 05:03 PM   #15
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well Kaz, were perfectly fine with you being neutral, just as long as you dont betray your neutrality later by helping any other clan. if you do that, we will be forced to execute you at Azure's discretion.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Old 08-24-2001, 05:23 PM   #16
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I'm a good (figuratively speaking) neutral, I wouldnt do that
*feels people staring at her*
...at least if I did that, I'd do it to both sides

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 08-24-2001).]
Old 08-24-2001, 05:34 PM   #17
Starkiller
The Magister

Hmmm...if the clan is about NWN it sounds interesting, I would be interested in playing more multi infinity games, so this sounds promising, and of course, having one of such immense power as I would greatly further your cause. As Memnoch suggested, could someone post here just what the benefits and requirements of the clan are anyway?

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"
Old 08-24-2001, 05:46 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ill leave answering that question up to the Management of HADB

------------------

Old 08-25-2001, 08:35 AM   #19
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Me? Management? pffft

Well to answer your question yes it ultimatly is for NWN, but in the mean time we are trying to get some infinity games going. At the mo trying to recruit a helpless lacky to make us a website
And benefits? Let me see...... how about a life time supply of Pilssbury dough boys?
Well for one thing being in a clan gives you people to play with who you know and trust and can merge into a working group. And also in the HADB you get the special offer of kicking the OHF and LH ass for only 3 easy payments of $39.95
But wait theres more! Order now and you will receive your very own talking Tiax doll free!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-25-2001, 10:26 PM   #20
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Badump

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."