Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2002, 12:22 PM   #1
Shadowfax
Dungeon Master

Sometimes, it appears that my characters have "lost" an item. I'm not sure if I did it or not, but at times I am positive that I have not. One time, I had then Gensen bow string, put it in my bag of holding, and then didn't see it when I went to get it. Hmm... I'm just curious if anyone here ever has that happen.
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:44 PM   #2
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Yeah i just had the same problem and lost Gensen bow shaft , and wave blade shaft, its just not fair !!
whacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:44 PM   #3
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

I remember once I checked Valygar and his armour had disappeared. I managed to find it at the scene of a battle but it really worried me at the time, thats the only case I've had of something disappearing. BTW can't Nishruus drain items away from you so maybe that's what happened to your gesen bow. Maybe you were attacked and the item was drained, just a thought.
Old 07-16-2002, 12:46 PM   #4
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hmmn i have a big problem with this its taken away my shadow dragon ward stone (which i was just on my way to kill) and them acorns for the dyrads and some other stuff. i suggest you guys try and get shadowkeeper its great if you want to add items stolen/lost/disappeared.
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:48 PM   #5
Shadowfax
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
I remember once I checked Valygar and his armour had disappeared. I managed to find it at the scene of a battle but it really worried me at the time, thats the only case I've had of something disappearing. BTW can't Nishruus drain items away from you so maybe that's what happened to your gesen bow. Maybe you were attacked and the item was drained, just a thought.
I don't know... I checked Aerie when I was in the Underdark and her armor had disappeared as well. However, I had a saved game really close to that point, so I just reloaded and didn't have any problems.
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 12:50 PM   #6
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Felix where can you get shadowkeeper, and is it a long download? I only have a 56k modem.
Old 07-16-2002, 01:10 PM   #7
philip
Galvatron

I had it with the Sling of Seeking. Anomen used it and after a time it suddenly was lost.

To Zarr: It's here http://www.mud-master.com/shadowkeeper/
(It's about 300 kb so you shouldn't have problems with downloading it)
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 02:35 PM   #8
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks Philip now I'll know where to get it if I ever need it. I don't think I'll bother with it now though unless I find myself needing it because I'd be too tempted to cheat and max out my characters stats etc.
Old 07-16-2002, 02:42 PM   #9
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

hmmn also if ur modding (thats the only reason i got it) and it also comes in handy when your rele stuck or have made a bad choice (e.g. weapon profs..u can take the ones away u dont need and put them into the one you want..)
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 02:46 PM   #10
Cannibal Monkey
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarr:
This seems to happen sometimes when your characters get affected by fear or panic or something like that.