Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2002, 09:55 PM   #11
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
How do people make their letters look like that?I'm talking about the letters in Eternity's name.How do they do that?And how do I make the font bigger here on Ironworks and change the color?
I dunno how Eternity does here letters, it's a manner of codes, like alt+164 becomes ń. To change the size use these tags: (minus the quotes) <"H1"><"/H1">

Like this

etc, replacing 1 with a number...H1 is the biggest I think.

The font is only slightly more difficult. use:

(minus the `'s)<`font color="color name"`><`/font`>- so replace color name with "pink" (include quotes) to get: this

Quote this if that'll give you a better idea of how to do it...

and you can do this with <"i"><"/i"> tags, and this with <"b"><"/b"> tags...(minus the quotes)

[img]smile.gif[/img] I feel so knowledgeable... Now let me have my moment...

[ 05-24-2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 05-24-2002, 10:02 PM   #12
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
How old is the ogre?He went from this [img]graemlins/monster5.gif[/img] to this [img]graemlins/monster6.gif[/img]
Oh, there's more than one...have you seen the [img]graemlins/monster7.gif[/img] yet? [/QUOTE]If you think Old Uncle Bill is ancient, wait 'till you meet Memnoch's ogre sidekick. No wait, you don't want to give him cause to remember your name...

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Good job Leggy! One cup of cocoa coming up. [img]smile.gif[/img] What grade are you in then?
Ah, one of the DIFFICULT questions.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:04 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HI HI HI Everyone! My my.. look at the err..interesting smileys!

I should be cleaning my house because I have company tomorrow and here I am reading IW!
Old 05-24-2002, 10:10 PM   #14
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hmmm.... I missed the font question. It would seem like I was the person to ask too.

Well how is everyone over here in Ironworks? I've been WAY to busy for my own good and havent even gotten on IW for about a week. So did anything interesting happen to anyone? Only thing interesting about me is I'm re-reading the DragonLance books. No light task, but I'm already on book two. Good series, but long. I think I'm missing quite a few books. Hmmm..... looks like another trip to Boarders is in order!
Old 05-24-2002, 10:12 PM   #15
SomeGuy
Unicorn

hello Cloudy.What happened to the cake Cloudy?I wonder if I'll evr learn how to be a good anything I'm not good at.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-24-2002, 10:17 PM   #16
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

WWWHAAAZZ-UP CLOUDY!!!!!!
How are you?

And Lioness, and Legolas, and SomeGuy, and everyone else!

Everything going well on this Friday night/Saturday morning
depends where you are.)
Old 05-24-2002, 10:19 PM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI HI HI Everyone! My my.. look at the err..interesting smileys!

I should be cleaning my house because I have company tomorrow and here I am reading IW!
Cleaning? Whats that?

Hey Sir M. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] I'm incredibly spammy, and thus, good.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:20 PM   #18
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Just popping in to say hello. I haven't been around much lately. But I don't want you guys to forget me.

*hugs*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 05-24-2002, 10:26 PM   #19
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Hey were those the bones I found in the kitchen ? I asked and no one really knew..
Old 05-24-2002, 10:30 PM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Just popping in to say hello. I haven't been around much lately. But I don't want you guys to forget me.

*hugs*
*sneaks out the back and rushes off to TSR to mod...*

Hey Reeka! [img]smile.gif[/img] Good to see you around here. [img]smile.gif[/img]