Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-11-2000, 05:30 PM   #1
Pegasus

I Have Looked all over for this Toad Character and am unable to find him. I also went in the secret Shaman passage and nothing was there either.

Also that Toad named Mekdawa keeps telling me to find Ekbu and to tell him Ukabu. I can't seem to find these Toads, I hope i haven't slaughtered them by mistake, but i'm positive i haven't ran into them yet.

Pls Help... Tks

Old 10-11-2000, 06:00 PM   #2
Groucho

I'm a little confused by your comments. First of all, Shinwiki *is* the shaman, they are one and the same. Ekbu is the very first toad you encounter in the village. If you don't tell him "Ukabu" every other toad will attack you if you go down the ladder.